Biden directly responsible for bloody Kabul Thursday !!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Funke took to Twitter on Friday amid the firestorm of criticism expressing "regret" for the error.

"Journalists and fact-checkers are human (yes, even me!)”

Nope, you are subhuman scum bags. The few time I have seen a dog get hit by a car, I’ve always looked away because it’s upsetting. If I saw a car hit this guy I wouldn’t.
I’ll do the driving

Big Rigger

The only things that will spare Biden's neck (and our people) is going back in force with aircraft to wait on our people at the airport, letting the Towelban rednecks know that one attack on our forces, sivs, citizens, etc will precipitate a rain of fire and give them a preview of it by droning our Black Hawks and related assets wherever they may be.

It's just my opinion but a picture is worth a thousand words.

The tail is wagging the dog and Biden looks as incoherent to many other nations leadership as he does to us everytime he opens his mouth.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1632097378992.png

floridays

I love Congressman Brian Mast. He tells it like he sees it, because he’s seen it first hand and has sacrificed much. He has zero Fs to give.
What is an Fs.

I know what they are, I have zero to give myself, Yet I keep saying, "I don't give a friend"

Box Ox

So the premature troop pullout was indeed Biden’s fault. Not that of his military advisors.

“Milley says he won’t resign over Biden not taking his advice on Afghanistan​

Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a Senate panel Tuesday that he will not resign his post out of protest over President Biden refusing his advice to keep 2,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

“Resigning is a really serious thing. It's a political act, if I’m resigning in protest,” Milley said. “My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president. And that's my legal requirement. That's what the law is. The president doesn't have to agree with that advice.

“It would be an incredible act of political defiance for a commissioned officer to just resign because my advice is not taken,” he added. “My dad didn't get a choice to resign at Iwo Jima. And those kids there at Abbey Gate, they don't get the choice to resign. And I'm not going to turn my back on them.”

Milley said earlier in the hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he recommended the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal last month, appearing to contradict Biden’s statements that he couldn’t “recall” any such recommendation.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So the premature troop pullout was indeed Biden’s fault. Not that of his military advisors.

Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a Senate panel Tuesday that he will not resign his post out of protest over President Biden refusing his advice to keep 2,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

“Resigning is a really serious thing. It's a political act, if I’m resigning in protest,” Milley said. “My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president. And that's my legal requirement. That's what the law is. The president doesn't have to agree with that advice.

“It would be an incredible act of political defiance for a commissioned officer to just resign because my advice is not taken,” he added. “My dad didn't get a choice to resign at Iwo Jima. And those kids there at Abbey Gate, they don't get the choice to resign. And I'm not going to turn my back on them.”

Milley said earlier in the hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he recommended the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal last month, appearing to contradict Biden’s statements that he couldn’t “recall” any such recommendation.
He’s as political as can be!

oldngray

nowhere special

Milley said earlier in the hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he recommended the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal last month, appearing to contradict Biden’s statements that he couldn’t “recall” any such recommendation.”
Milley is lying his ass off. Who would trust that backstabbing bastard?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Joe couldn’t recall what he had for breakfast today...

Plausible Deniability (and he ain’t faking it)...

Box Ox

Milley is lying his ass off. Who would trust that backstabbing bastard?

I'm more inclined to believe Milley when he says he did advise Biden to leave the 2,500 American troops in Afghanistan for the evacuation than to believe Biden when he says he was never advised to do so. Why? Because it seems like that'd be common sense for anyone who's thinking coherently. Which Biden likely is not.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm more inclined to believe Milley when he says he did advise Biden to leave the 2,500 American troops in Afghanistan for the evacuation than to believe Biden when he says he was never advised to do so. Why? Because it seems like that'd be common sense for anyone who's thinking coherently. Which Biden likely is not.
Biden said he could not recall. That means he absolutely did get advised differently and was lying his ass off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Thank goodness the one man with integrity and big enough balls to speak out against what happened has gotten a light sentence. Obviously the judge was on his side.