Biden directly responsible for bloody Kabul Thursday !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This won’t go away, it’s the tipping point for the country
I don't know, Democrats are capable of a lot of self delusion:
E-DbS5HX0AQ3kU7.jpeg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Would a moderate hate everything Trump did? You hate his personality and like many others with TDS opted for what we have... extremist running the party. Your special access on leftist's websites are an example of social media, and the media in general being complicit in manipulating more than just the elections. They're trying to do this with Governor's recall here in California right now. Why hasn't the media mentioned that California could have its very first Black Governor?? I think we know why. Playing politics and power are the only thing that matters, it sure isn't for the people and by the people.

I wasn't a big Trump supporter, didn't care for him as a person. Personality isn't the only thing I choose in a president. While Biden has always come off as good old grandpa Joe he really isn't, he's just as much of a liar perhaps more than Trump was. In addition his (not really his) policies are extreme and dangerous as we just saw with Afghanistan. Even so puppet Joe is hurting not only the country but the world.

By the way, most of the referenced troll posts are to get people excited. There are others here that do the same and they're on both sides of the political spectrum. I just happened to run into a wall of trolling and made the comments.

Not sure why it matters, after all it is the Current Events forum. :sick::teethy:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Would a moderate hate everything Trump did? You hate his personality and like many others with TDS opted for what we have... extremist running the party. Your special access on leftist's websites are an example of social media, and the media in general being complicit in manipulating more than just the elections. They're trying to do this with Governor's recall here in California right now. Why hasn't the media mentioned that California could have its very first Black Governor?? I think we know why. Playing politics and power are the only thing that matters, it sure isn't for the people and by the people.

I wasn't a big Trump supporter, didn't care for him as a person. Personality isn't the only thing I choose in a president. While Biden has always come off as good old grandpa Joe he really isn't, he's just as much of a liar perhaps more than Trump was. In addition his (not really his) policies are extreme and dangerous as we just saw with Afghanistan. Even so puppet Joe is hurting not only the country but the world.

By the way, most of the referenced troll posts are to get people excited. There are others here that do the same and they're on both sides of the political spectrum. I just happened to run into a wall of trolling and made the comments.

Not sure why it matters, after all it is the Current Events forum. :sick::teethy:
Trumps lies we’re hyperbolic, these clowns lies are dangerous

Box Ox

Would a moderate hate everything Trump did? You hate his personality and like many others with TDS opted for what we have... extremist running the party

What we have now is not what voters were sold last year. There are clearly no adults in the room and Biden’s typical fallback to the empathy routine can’t save him now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What we have now is not what voters were sold last year. There are clearly no adults in the room and Biden’s typical fallback to the empathy routine can’t save him now.
They didn’t do their homework then, because Biden is a known liar and plagiarist. He was known for his wrong decisions and also racist comments among other things. When you vote against someone rather than for something, especially with emotion, it seldom works out.

Box Ox

They didn’t do their homework then, because Biden is a known liar and plagiarist. He was known for his wrong decisions and also racist comments among other things. When you vote against someone rather than for something, especially with emotion, it seldom works out.

Hope Trump will choose to do better in 2024 than he did in 2020 both in rhetoric and in action.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Hope Trump will choose to do better in 2024 than he did in 2020 both in rhetoric and in action.

The man needed to get out, just for his health and family.. he was hounded from day one, I am surprised that he didn’t snap. I voted for him and will always think that he was a far better candidate, as shown by Biden’s first international incident. The despots of the world are now eagerly waiting for their turn to test us, Korea just started, others will follow.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The man needed to get out, just for his health and family.. he was hounded from day one, I am surprised that he didn’t snap. I voted for him and will always think that he was a far better candidate, as shown by Biden’s first international incident. The despots of the world are now eagerly waiting for their turn to test us, Korea just started, others will follow.
I’ve been watching a lot of people in the world who are either politicians or very knowledgeable about world politics and they all say that this isn’t just about the US. This unbalances the whole world. Everyone needs the US to be the superpower for many reasons. They’ve all explained many ways this could be bad for a lot of countries.