Biden directly responsible for bloody Kabul Thursday !!!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’ve been watching a lot of people in the world who are either politicians or very knowledgeable about world politics and they all say that this isn’t just about the US. This unbalances the whole world. Everyone needs the US to be the superpower for many reasons. They’ve all explained many ways this could be bad for a lot of countries.

Me and the wife always watch euro news in the morning, then it is pretty much Fox network. It is good to see how the rest of the world is thinking, they for the most part ignore Joe.

A lot of behind the scenes action going on, as long as Israel is around I am not too worried about the Middle East, that crazy in North Korea is pretty much contained. Russia will always be a pain in the ass and China will always be a nation that steals ideas rather than create a new one. This Holy War with the extremists in the Muslin world will hurt Europe more than us, they will deal with these terrorist on their own, quietly and permanently.

The world and the US knows what it it got with Biden in office, he is near 80 and clearly has lost his ability to communicate effectively. He only got into office because of the pandemic, even those who voted for him can’t stand him. Thank God there are safeguards to prevent him from harming the country and the world permanently, there are signs that his party will drop him like a rock if it hurts their plans with the midterms or 2024. They did that with Feinstein, Biden will be no different.

Karma...

Delacroix. intelligent and well put.....there really should be age ceiling on presidents as well as having them do the p.friend.t. so they could show how serious they are in being president.......call it the p.p.friend.t........and have them do it every year......also annual firearms qualification with an m 14.......added annual static jumps would also be great.......

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FA6CA720-9F84-42B9-A965-E3820B25F964.jpeg

Oh wow, oh wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
if Biden had followed trumps lead and pull-out schedule all would have been better off.........
There is no good pull out of Afghanistan.
pulling out was the wrong decision, Afghanistan was ours for a long time. A necessary strategic outpost and the people of the country benefitted, it was a win win scenario.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is no good pull out of Afghanistan.
pulling out was the wrong decision, Afghanistan was ours for a long time. A necessary strategic outpost and the people of the country benefitted, it was a win win scenario.
I have serious doubts that Trump would have pulled all troops out. The withdrawal was conditional and gave him plenty of opportunity to stay. I know he wouldn't have if it had unfolded like this.

Last edited:

vantexan

I’ve been watching a lot of people in the world who are either politicians or very knowledgeable about world politics and they all say that this isn’t just about the US. This unbalances the whole world. Everyone needs the US to be the superpower for many reasons. They’ve all explained many ways this could be bad for a lot of countries.
We do need to remove the blood suckers that take advantage of that need in order to enrich themselves.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have serious doubts that Trump would have pulled all troops out. The withdrawal was conditional and gave him plenty of opportunity to stay. I know he wouldn't have if it had unfolded like this.
I doubt Pompeo would of let a deal go through that would of allowed a pull out. him and Bolton probably did a lot of good in that administration’s foreign policy.

Trump wasn’t a full on ideologue for either side and was a pragmatic man when it came to stuff. He could be swayed unlike Biden who is an addled brain dead maroon that went against the advice of everyone who knew anything about the situation on the ground.

El Correcto

god is dead
Funke took to Twitter on Friday amid the firestorm of criticism expressing "regret" for the error.

"Journalists and fact-checkers are human (yes, even me!)”

Nope, you are subhuman scum bags. The few time I have seen a dog get hit by a car, I’ve always looked away because it’s upsetting. If I saw a car hit this guy I wouldn’t.

Big Rigger

No Plan Joe.

Trouble is, you get rid of Biden and Kommie Harris takes over. She fails at everything she tries!
If she ain't going to the southern border send her to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border.
Or to Europe. I'm sure they like her there now too.