Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Latest studies are showing natural immunity lasts longer than the shot. So I don’t see why anyone that had it should be forced to get the shot.
And the shot is not stopping the virus.

Like a forest fire, it has to rip and burn out. You need nads to do that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Football?

• Calling on large entertainment venues such as sports arenas, large concert halls, and other venues where large groups of people gather to require that their patrons be vaccinated or show a negative test for entry.
This is the government mandate that’s the difference. A private company can if they want to, but it’s their choice. The feds have absolutely no constitutional right to impose a vaccine on people. They couldn’t do it with the polio vaccine

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For all of you BrownCafe legal eagle's that thought you could hide under OSHA's skirt... Oops! You WILL be tested or vaccinated.

Nope.
It will be struck down.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For all of you BrownCafe legal eagle's that thought you could hide under OSHA's skirt... Oops! You WILL be tested or vaccinated.

They’re developing a strategy, doesn’t mean it’s going to stand. And if the unvaccinated have to be tested then the vaccinated should be tested as well since they still get the virus. Equal protection clause.

oldngray

nowhere special
They’re developing a strategy, doesn’t mean it’s going to stand. And if the unvaccinated have to be tested then the vaccinated should be tested as well since they still get the virus. Equal protection clause.
They are using it as a distraction to make it look like they are Doing Something. And divert attention away from their other failures.

BigGuy2732

The losers in here want you to take the jab and keep your job because they’re hoping you value comfort over freedom. But we don’t! We need to become as subversive as possible and cause the system problems like we are now. Resisting the vaccine is enormous, hence all the pressure. Keep it up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Due Care Clause from OSHA covers this mandate.
Employers have a responsibility to provide a safe workplace.

This will withstand legal challenges.

Not a single one of you will quit your job over this.

I guarantee that.
1631376992902.png

Jetboat1

The losers in here want you to take the jab and keep your job because they’re hoping you value comfort over freedom. But we don’t! We need to become as subversive as possible and cause the system problems like we are now. Resisting the vaccine is enormous, hence all the pressure. Keep it up.
You have all the freedom in the world! No one will make you take a shot. You just don't have the right to put me at higher risk at getting the virus at my place of employment. You also can't smoke, come in high or bring a gun. Thanking you in advance for protecting me by getting vaccinated.

BigGuy2732

You have all the freedom in the world! No one will make you take a shot. You just don't have the right to put me at higher risk at getting the virus at my place of employment. You also can't smoke, come in high or bring a gun. Thanking you in advance for protecting me by getting vaccinated.
I will never get the vaccine, I don’t believe in conspiracy theories. I strut in, mask off, no vaccine, just super spreadin” everywhere I go and it’s epic.

BigGuy2732

I walk into work without a mask like Vince McMahon strutting to the squared circle. If the job mandates it, I will just do the same at some other job. Life goes on!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The vaxxed should be upset at each other for turning themselves into variant factories, thus making the world more unsafe for everyone but those who recovered naturally. Buh-yeeeeee....

Box Ox

You can ride with Donald, Tucker and I to get your booster shot if you’re worried that your first two vaccine shots didn’t work.