Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The Dems are already saying lockdown protocols will be in place for the 2022 election. That’s what it’s all about!
What they really want is violence. Their purge of "extremists" from the military, plus all that will quit because of this mandate, all that wont reenlist because of Afghanistan. Theyre setting the table for civil war.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_2blnrnhim1qf3ob.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What they really want is violence. Their purge of "extremists" from the military, plus all that will quit because of this mandate, all that wont reenlist because of Afghanistan. Theyre setting the table for civil war.

Get rid of all the soldiers that would win a civil war? Sounds like something Biden would do.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Civil war probably coming in 2025. Shame it has to be this way, but the left is hellbent on genociding us to their covid demon.
Always remember, the military swears an oath to defend the CONSTITUTION from all enemies both foreign and domestic. Not to defend a president. That’s why Hitler made the army swear allegiance to him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do they know it?
Yes.
Just like they knew their eviction moratorium wouldn't stand and they did it anyways. It's all political.

This one could actually backfire big time on them though. If the supreme court ends up ruling on this they could overturn the Chevron Deference Doctrine that has given the administrative bureaucracy unconstitutional power to implement ridiculous left wing policies on the federal level.

542thruNthru

Yes.
Just like they knew their eviction moratorium wouldn't stand and they did it anyways. It's all political.

This one could actually backfire big time on them though. If the supreme court ends up ruling on this they could overturn the Chevron Deference Doctrine that has given the administrative bureaucracy unconstitutional power to implement ridiculous left wing policies on the federal level.
TLDR...
Here a example for next time you respond to me
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

Maybe not in California.

:)