Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Fascism is leftism? How? The Church explicitly endorsed fascism and fascists saved the Church on more than one occasion. Mussolini (who was confirmed in Heaven by a Saint of the Catholic Church) enabled the Vatican state. General Franco saved the Church in Spain. Salazaar was a third order Franciscan running Portugal in a total Catholic Social Teaching philosophy.

I'm not a fan of Hitler, he wasn't Catholic. I just don't understand the tactics conservative use that are just stolen leftist tactics. That's why the right loses, and is just the punching bag for ever-increasing ever insane leftism.
The Catholic church also endorses butt raping boys.

Mark my words that if people can be forced out of their job for not taking these vaccines the next step is to put those people in prison and eventually kill them
Cleveland clinic is already denying cancer treatments and transplants to unvaccinated. Soon all patients will be required to be vaccinated prior to surgical procedures.

Conspiracy nonsense. Nobody is going to die. I actually believe people should have medical freedom, but I’m listening to a doctor before anyone else.
You’d be surprised how much the media the politicians and the global elites most of all hate the idea of you having any freedom. They want to run your whole life and kill you if you won’t comply it’s no exaggeration. Or make you miserable you’ll kill yourself this is a death cult

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You’d be surprised how much the media the politicians and the global elites most of all hate the idea of you having any freedom. They want to run your whole life and kill you if you won’t comply it’s no exaggeration. Or make you miserable you’ll kill yourself this is a death cult

This sound like paranoia

Poop Head

Judge me.
Cleveland clinic is already denying cancer treatments and transplants to unvaccinated. Soon all patients will be required to be vaccinated prior to surgical procedures.
I was gonna get a vasectomy later this month. Cancelled it. I dont trust them not to slip me a shot and pretend its anesthetic.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A constitutional republic is limited government that is defined to protect the rights of the individual. By its very definition is in between center and anarchy. No sir, you godless communist disinformation agent, you are wrong through and through. Go back to your yankee Roman Circus and continue on with your mindless activities that require you to drink beer, get fat as a cow, make you brain dead and cheer on your multi million dollar enslavers while you live pay check to pay check.
E4617DF0-8B10-4D7A-8D2B-8F1C91DCEAFB.gif
I make fun of baseball because I can’t catch and throw like a little girl. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

brownman2075

View attachment 355977I make fun of baseball because I can’t catch and throw like a little girl. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww, is that you?

Hush little baby don’t say a word. Big daddy government thinks your dumb as a turd. And if that turd wears a frown, big daddy government will put you down. And if that frowning turd gets out of line, big daddy government is going to slap you with big social credit fine.