Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Same here...been in quarantine...showed the symptoms the Tuesday before last. :sneezing:

I knew it was COVID, because I felt the same way after my second shot, aches and pains and a low grade fever. By the fifth day I was mowing my half acre, today back to normal. Wife has it probably, a mild cough and she is on renal failure waiting for a kidney, she had her two shots.

I have a suspicion how I caught it...watch out for clueless people in your work environment or area whether they are vaccinated or not... who sneeze and cough without covering their mouths....who refuse to wear a mask just our of common curiosity in crowded areas... and if they were sick and know about it are more than willing to spread it around just because they want to take as many as they can before they die. :nobrainzombis:

By the way "Masks" are useless, but I will use them around people at risk or if have the symptoms of a cold, flu or fever...It is better than nothing and it might reduce the transmission by 10 percent, this virus can get into you through other means than your nostrils...
You hanging yourself would be better than nothing. Lmao…so you know it’s a lie but you’re willing to comply. Way to stand up for yourself

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Awwwwwwwwww, is that you?

Hush little baby don’t say a word. Big daddy government thinks your dumb as a turd. And if that turd wears a frown, big daddy government will put you down. And if that frowning turd gets out of line, big daddy government is going to slap you with big social credit fine.
So you throw like a bitch?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who will pay for testing?
SmartSelect_20211001-000747_TikTok.gif

BigGuy2732

It’s funny when people are telling you that you could die from this thing when you’ve had it before, and they haven’t. And then they hit you with the “well, you were one of the lucky ones!” And you go, actually no. And then you hit em with the actual statistics. And then you tell them the average person who died from covid had four co morbidities.

The whole point of being vaccinated is that YOU are protected. You’re good! You’re safe! What are you so afraid of?

99% survival rate for someone of my health and age.

The median mortality age for COVID in the US is higher than the average life expectancy.

I had COVID and survived.

What are you afraid of?
Individual rights is what they’re afraid of. As well as having a control group that doesn’t suffer side effects from this half baked garbage

It’s funny when people are telling you that you could die from this thing when you’ve had it before, and they haven’t. And then they hit you with the “well, you were one of the lucky ones!” And you go, actually no. And then you hit em with the actual statistics. And then you tell them the average person who died from covid had four co morbidities.

The whole point of being vaccinated is that YOU are protected. You’re good! You’re safe! What are you so afraid of?
Also they’re not safe because it’s NOT a vaccine it’s a human experiment

Dumbo

client_assets.jpg

Biden receiving (supposedly) a 3rd dose, while wearing a mask on a fake white house set pretty much sums this whole thing up.

If you are still playing along, I feel sorry for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
View attachment 356151
Biden receiving (supposedly) a 3rd dose, while wearing a mask on a fake white house set pretty much sums this whole thing up.

If you are still playing along, I feel sorry for you.
I'm not one of the people who think Biden didn't actually get vaccinated, but they had to know this kind of thing is fuel for conspiracy theories..... I mean really what the hell is wrong with this administration? Totally incompetent.

FAaP7fRVQAImT43.jpeg