Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The sky is red. Great White Sharks make great pets.
Hurr Durr follow The Science....

Screenshot_20211017-190856_Chrome.jpg

BigGuy2732

The sky is red. Great White Sharks make great pets.

Alright, I'll cede that it cuts transmission... for two months. Pfizer vaccine efficacy is two months. What a monumental failure this has all been. Breakthrough infections for vaccines used to be like 30+ years after getting said vaccine lmao. TWO MONTHS. Absolute :censored2:ing failure, or planned obsolescence.

BrownZen

If i get the vax, it seems likely that all three of those “smalls” would get a little smaller.

Actually, it is worse. When you get COVID-19 you develop broad spectrum anti-bodies used to fight off new mutations and other viruses. When you get the vaxx it kills off those broad spectrums and replaces them with a immune defense system that only focuses on the mutation of COVID currently at hand. You are most definitely better off with natural immunities.
broad_spectrum.png

BrownZen

Alright, I'll cede that it cuts transmission... for two months. Pfizer vaccine efficacy is two months. What a monumental failure this has all been. Breakthrough infections for vaccines used to be like 30+ years after getting said vaccine lmao. TWO MONTHS. Absolute :censored2:ing failure, or planned obsolescence.

Fauci the :censored2: video on efficacy...

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
That MUST mean that we shouldn’t take the shot, right?
If the government profits off of it, I won’t partake, even if the task is providing safe commerce for ALL Americans. This is your statement, correct?
I suggest you stop all commerce. Live off the land. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear to you’ve already started a can food collection and have a secret underground lair to store your family in when they come around door to door for your guns and arm jabs 😂😂

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
That MUST mean that we shouldn’t take the shot, right?
If the government profits off of it, I won’t partake, even if the task is providing safe commerce for ALL Americans. This is your statement, correct?
I suggest you stop all commerce. Live off the land. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear to you’ve already started a can food collection and have a secret underground lair to store your family in when they come around door to door for your guns and arm jabs 😂😂
Wow you're making a lot of assumptions based on a couple memes.
Based on your initial statement, we could also allow people the freedom to make their own medical decisions,including their diet. You could then open up the economy 100%, and if the fat, and sick still die after the vaccine proves ineffective, allow the free market to not support pharmaceutical companies that fail to produce efficacious products.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Wow you're making a lot of assumptions based on a couple memes.
Based on your initial statement, we could also allow people the freedom to make their own medical decisions,including their diet. You could then open up the economy 100%, and if the fat, and sick still die after the vaccine proves ineffective, allow the free market to not support pharmaceutical companies that fail to produce efficacious products.
What’s your point, brotha?
Trying really hard to say not much here….