Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

When people learn about Nazism and what happened in Germany, many of them say the same thing: “How did people let this happen?” Well, we’re seeing the answer right now. A very similar scenario is playing out before our very eyes.

It doesn’t happen overnight; it happens gradually.

the fact that some people don’t even see it is the biggest tragedy of all.This is how monsters are made…And this is how people die.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think theyre actually hoping he gets serious clots and has to be put down.
E9G62YzXsAAClHw.jpeg

This is a test and people who don’t wake up now will be tested more and more until the things they’ll need to agree with will be so outrageous, evil and wrong that anyone who still wants to save their life in the name of conformity and safety will lose it anyway

Dumbo

I'm not one of the people who think Biden didn't actually get vaccinated, but they had to know this kind of thing is fuel for conspiracy theories..... I mean really what the hell is wrong with this administration? Totally incompetent.

View attachment 356164

I don't know. I know when you get the shot they want you to wait around for 20 minutes to make sure there aren't immediate side effects. It seems extremely risky and just stupid to give him any medical procedure in front of cameras in the event he had a reaction. Plenty of people faint afterwards.

It's already all so fake with their little stage set, imagine what image it would send if he passed out afterwards. Probably wouldn't help to promote boosters too much. But who knows. This administration and Bidens handlers definitely don't seem like the brightest bunch.

I don't know. I know when you get the shot they want you to wait around for 20 minutes to make sure there aren't immediate side effects. It seems extremely risky and just stupid to give him any medical procedure in front of cameras in the event he had a reaction. Plenty of people faint afterwards.

It's already all so fake with their little stage set, imagine what image it would send if he passed out afterwards. Probably wouldn't help to promote boosters too much. But who knows. This administration and Bidens handlers definitely don't seem like the brightest bunch.
Trust me biden hasn’t gotten it and neither has anyone else in the ruling class or the media. They’re just bullying us serfs into taking it. They don’t have any interest in abiding by the edicts they want the common man to follow

I'm not one of the people who think Biden didn't actually get vaccinated, but they had to know this kind of thing is fuel for conspiracy theories..... I mean really what the hell is wrong with this administration? Totally incompetent.

View attachment 356164
Why would they care about conspiracy theories when they run the entirety of the media. Everything they say is a lie but they’ll swear it’s true and vice versa anything that’s true they’ll swear is a lie

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Why would they care about conspiracy theories when they run the entirety of the media. Everything they say is a lie but they’ll swear it’s true and vice versa anything that’s true they’ll swear is a lie
They are getting exposed on a daily basis, but people are so under the spell that they literally refuse to see it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Cleveland clinic is already denying cancer treatments and transplants to unvaccinated. Soon all patients will be required to be vaccinated prior to surgical procedures.
Nobody forces you to get cancer treatments or transplants. It's a personal choice. Maybe join a Prayer Warrior group for your medical needs.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It’s hard to find doctors for my kids as it was, all unvaccinated. Oh well, I’m at a practice now that doesn’t care if my family comes in unmasked and it’s epic.
We found a doctor locally that has 10 years PICU experience. So we brought our kids to him a couple times each, so if there is an emergency he will be familiar. Otherwise, we don't do well checks and have a really good relationship with their Chiropractor.

BrownZen

When it begins, remember to file at all levels. Make as much noise and problems as you can. You can sue UPS and you can sue the Union for failure to represent. Even if you just go to small claims court for both it is definitely worth it. Last I checked small claims cost $60 to file and had a $15,000 max.

You can also call the UPS Corporate Human Resources hotline at 1-800- 220-4126. You can report a complaint against your supervisor or manager, and then follow that up with a Union grievance. This will help get the Company’s attention at a higher level.

BigGuy2732

From church today. Marine said they gave em a November deadline but the real numbers are about half aren’t vaccinated. He said everyone he knows is holding out. That’s what we gotta do boys. They aren’t going to be able to fire us. Just laugh at em while you hold that line!