Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

brownman2075

The deadline for the federal contractor mandate has been pushed out to January

Oops! From your own article which gives a link to all the contractors under that EO. Guess who is not listed? United Parcel Service. GTFO you communist agitator. Signed up with a new name on here to start trouble and sound authoritative. Probably that daidsuk guy. You sound just like him.

91991C9E-994C-4948-A63F-3906699AFCC7.jpeg

Public list of all GSA contractors:

brownman2075

Rest easy for now folks. Try to relax and focus on having a smooth peak season and focus on real safety issues like look where you are stepping, staying off moving belts and chutes, 15 second eye lead times, counting 123, looking left right left at the intersection when starting up at intersections, scanning all intersections…you know the drill. There has been a slew of tier 1,2 and 3 accidents and I think that’s because we are so distracted with all the crap going on.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Rest easy for now folks. Try to relax and focus on having a smooth peak season and focus on real safety issues like look where you are stepping, staying off moving belts and chutes, 15 second eye lead times, counting 123, looking left right left at the intersection when starting up at intersections, scanning all intersections…you know the drill. There has been a slew of tier 1,2 and 3 accidents and I think that’s because we are so distracted with all the crap going on.
Rock n roll! I agree 100 percent.

BrownStock

Voted most helpful
T
Oops! From your own article which gives a link to all the contractors under that EO. Guess who is not listed? United Parcel Service. GTFO you communist agitator. Signed up with a new name on here to start trouble and sound authoritative. Probably that daidsuk guy. You sound just like him.

View attachment 360570

Public list of all GSA contractors:

Thank you for finding that information. I don't know if it will ever be helpful but more data is always a good thing.

UPS is most certainly considered a federal contractor, the question would be whether they meet the definition under this mandate.

You can see officially awarded contracts in fiscal year 2020 are $235M
The vaccine distribution is coordinated by the federal govt included on FY 2021.
UPS also provides hundreds of millions of dollars of services to federal government agencies outside these officially awarded contracts. These are considered "contract like agreements"

Many jobs at UPS require annual compliance training regarding federal government contractor protocols and ethics.

Whether or not UPS meets the definition of contractor for this mandate becomes moot if the company's legal team uses this as shelter.

I'm not sure how pointing out that every UPSer should consider what their stance will be if a jab lose your job requirement becomes reality is "communist agitation"? I'm certainly not claiming any type of authority, just the opposite. If In had authority I would do everything in my power to stop this madness. Instead I can only point out that if such a requirement comes out the only hope is for everyone to stand up and refuse to disclose their private medical information.

I echo 100% everyone have a safe peak. Focus on safety and don't be distracted.

It is prudent and patriotic to not bury your head in the sand however.

Non sequitur

I couldn't agree more. Not getting the shot probably won't get you fired but the other stuff might.

Non sequitur

My brother-in-law works for a military contractor. The company requires a release of medical records if you're claiming any exemption status. I couldn't think of a worse position to take. That's why this isn't Q or whatever the hell that is, this is reality.
Side note, I just came back from the Home Depot and the masks are back on and so is the fear in the mask wearers eyes.
Why our government doesn't give the whole medical story about covid is quite telling. Outside of the one size fits all failure plan, they could care less.

brownman2075

T

Thank you for finding that information. I don't know if it will ever be helpful but more data is always a good thing.

UPS is most certainly considered a federal contractor, the question would be whether they meet the definition under this mandate.

You can see officially awarded contracts in fiscal year 2020 are $235M
The vaccine distribution is coordinated by the federal govt included on FY 2021.
UPS also provides hundreds of millions of dollars of services to federal government agencies outside these officially awarded contracts. These are considered "contract like agreements"

Many jobs at UPS require annual compliance training regarding federal government contractor protocols and ethics.

Whether or not UPS meets the definition of contractor for this mandate becomes moot if the company's legal team uses this as shelter.

I'm not sure how pointing out that every UPSer should consider what their stance will be if a jab lose your job requirement becomes reality is "communist agitation"? I'm certainly not claiming any type of authority, just the opposite. If In had authority I would do everything in my power to stop this madness. Instead I can only point out that if such a requirement comes out the only hope is for everyone to stand up and refuse to disclose their private medical information.

I echo 100% everyone have a safe peak. Focus on safety and don't be distracted.

It is prudent and patriotic to not bury your head in the sand however.

65EDEBB4-520A-48A3-BE59-00704AAD9845.jpeg
13AE8FB9-AFAA-4330-9988-C084A4536EE8.jpeg
4DBD791B-79D2-47F5-B7F4-02A11889DFBD.jpeg

Notice there is nothing listed for the year 2021 and we are about to go into 2022. Also notice the federal government sued UPS for overcharging them that occurred in 2019. Notice in my previous post that UPS pulled their federal contractor status from UPS.com within the last few days. Sounds to me like UPS parted ways with the federal government and that’s why they are not listed as applicable on the GSA website of the 17,360 contractors. That’s who the EO applies too. That’s why UPS has not pushed the VAX envelope purporting themselves as a federal contractor. If I was running the company, I’d do the same, if I thought the governments decisions was going to destroy my company by causing my workforce to walk out on me similar to that big strike many years ago. That nearly destroyed UPS from my understanding.

Dumbo

View attachment 360598View attachment 360600View attachment 360601

Notice there is nothing listed for the year 2021 and we are about to go into 2022. Also notice the federal government sued UPS for overcharging them that occurred in 2019. Notice in my previous post that UPS pulled their federal contractor status from UPS.com within the last few days. Sounds to me like UPS parted ways with the federal government and that’s why they are not listed as applicable on the GSA website of the 17,360 contractors. That’s who the EO applies too. That’s why UPS has not pushed the VAX envelope purporting themselves as a federal contractor. If I was running the company, I’d do the same, if I thought the governments decisions was going to destroy my company by causing my workforce to walk out on me similar to that big strike many years ago. That nearly destroyed UPS from my understanding.

Thanks for the research

BrownStock

Voted most helpful
BrownStock is the browncafe Q. Comes on and gives us the scoop. Hero. I am trusting the plan.
Gaslighting only helps temporarily. It only compounds the magnitude of things if an ultimatum comes to be.

Nothing "Q" about any of this. I don't have a "scoop" I am sharing the tiny bit of insight however the potential dilemma is not contingent on any shared information.

The federal government is relying on companies to enforce their mandate. If companies do not resist then the only defense left is for employees to refuse to disclose private medical information at a large enough scale that the entire mandate is unenforceable.

I hope UPS does the right thing, but again planning for the worst is always prudent.

PT Car Washer