Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Everyone dies. Not everyone truly lives.

"On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

"First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear - know that some day you're gonna die."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

I'm not afraid of death, but I won't go chasing after it recklessly, which is why I don't let random people inject me with stuff that has not been properly tested for safety and effectiveness.
"... ready to depart this life, in the next breath."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FEkPN0WXEAIufsR.jpeg

Shove your mandate up your ass Brandon.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The odds are not I will be sending you flowers. I am fully vaccinated plus a booster.
New evidence is showing that the mRNA vaccines may reprogram the immune system in ways that are permissive for cancer growth. Even more worrying, this new modeling study shows that the spike protein has a high affinity for the anti-cancer proteins, p53 and BRCA 1/2. These data show that it is likely that the spike protein (produced by the vaccines) may be binding to and inactivating these tumor-suppressor genes in the body. p53 is perhaps the gene whose activity is the most important in the body for preventing cancer. Its role is to make sure that all damage to DNA has been properly repaired prior to cell division. If damage is too extensive to be repaired, it signals the cell to commit suicide. BRCA 1/2 play a similar role in breast tissue. Clearly, the inactivation of these genes will lead to cells with DNA mutations continuing to divide and prosper, one of the most important steps in the development of cancer. More research to determine if these interactions are actually taking place in the cells of people with Covid or who have been vaccinated is urgently needed. S2 Subunit of SARS-nCoV-2 Interacts with Tumor Suppressor Protein p53 and BRCA: an In Silico Study

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
To have a fair comparison, this meme would read more like, a vaccine where there was a 93% chance you wouldn't get pregnant and a condom is optional for more protection ( it still might break) you know, like a mask, but during sex it would make you so hard, a cat couldn't scratch it and you would have great sex for 6 months and then just get another booster.
It's really that stupid.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
To have a fair comparison, this meme would read more like, a vaccine where there was a 93% chance you wouldn't get pregnant and a condom is optional for more protection ( it still might break) you know, like a mask, but during sex it would make you so hard, a cat couldn't scratch it and you would have great sex for 6 months and then just get another booster.
It's really that stupid.
Not really

Poop Head

Judge me.
New evidence is showing that the mRNA vaccines may reprogram the immune system in ways that are permissive for cancer growth. Even more worrying, this new modeling study shows that the spike protein has a high affinity for the anti-cancer proteins, p53 and BRCA 1/2. These data show that it is likely that the spike protein (produced by the vaccines) may be binding to and inactivating these tumor-suppressor genes in the body. p53 is perhaps the gene whose activity is the most important in the body for preventing cancer. Its role is to make sure that all damage to DNA has been properly repaired prior to cell division. If damage is too extensive to be repaired, it signals the cell to commit suicide. BRCA 1/2 play a similar role in breast tissue. Clearly, the inactivation of these genes will lead to cells with DNA mutations continuing to divide and prosper, one of the most important steps in the development of cancer. More research to determine if these interactions are actually taking place in the cells of people with Covid or who have been vaccinated is urgently needed. S2 Subunit of SARS-nCoV-2 Interacts with Tumor Suppressor Protein p53 and BRCA: an In Silico Study
Woooooo!!

wilberforce15