Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

wilberforce15

What's this?
Is this an attempt to have a balanced discussion about covid?
No way. I ain't buyin' it.
Newsflash: just about every anti-vax refuser who is willing to lose their job....woudl also endorse very vulnerable people getting the vax.

I'd lose my job and live under a bridge, if that's what it took, to refuse.

But I also told my grandpa to get it.

wilberforce15

That newsflash is from you. It's fake.
Realflash: Too many "Ain't nobody gonna force me to take a shot," out there . "Just about every"LOL!
Nah, as a steadfast vaccine refuser, I live in a sea of vaccine refusers. Most of my friend circle is unvaccinated. I can barely name those who are.

Except the vulnerable.

And I don't even know someone who would tell their granddad not to take it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And I don't even know someone who would tell their granddad not to take it.
But I also told my grandpa to get it.
Why you dirty dog.
You pushed your Grandpa to take the kill juice, laced with a depopulation formula, formulated in a lab by the US and China together, who unknowingly are fulfilling Scripture with Fauci and Biden leading the Armageddon, that will divide the country and result in a civil war that will only end by an all out nuclear war?
You heartless bastard.

wilberforce15

Why you dirty dog.
You pushed your Grandpa to take the kill juice, laced with a depopulation formula, formulated in a lab by the US and China together, who unknowingly are fulfilling Scripture with Fauci and Biden leading the Armageddon, that will divide the country and result in a civil war that will only end by an all out nuclear war?
You heartless bastard.
Eh, stuff happens.

UPSBD

Supa Star
Thankfully Supreme Court has upheld the Constitution and shut down this BS attempt to impose fascism in the United States of America.

However next question is can/will individual states mandate jab for all private non-healthcare workers?

El Correcto

god is dead
However next question is can/will individual states mandate jab for all private non-healthcare workers?
I believe if past precedent holds up they should be able to. Mine won’t.
Would be interesting hearing the objections made against mandating the covid vaccine though.