Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thankfully Supreme Court has upheld the Constitution and shut down this BS attempt to impose fascism in the United States of America.

However next question is can/will individual states mandate jab for all private non-healthcare workers?

Many states have the same constitutional constraints that the federal government does. The ones that could pass mandates of any sort already have.

Dumbo

However next question is can/will individual states mandate jab for all private non-healthcare workers

With the Supreme Court shutting it down it set a precedent that's it's unconstitutional so it will be much harder for states to enact one I would think. As it is now I think only a couple major cities have it, no states. This thing is losing steam fast.

Last edited:

UPSBD

Supa Star
The blue companies don't have very much leverage enforcing it,considering the current state of the job market
I may be wrong but I believe all state mandates so far are exclusively state workers and healthcare. Hoping none try to eff with private sector workers.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I may be wrong but I believe all state mandates so far are exclusively state workers and healthcare. Hoping none try to eff with private sector workers.
They have mandate for county employees in LA cops firemen city workers.The LA sheriff told them no and has defied it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
With the Supreme Court shutting it down it set a precedent that's it's unconstitutional so it will be much harder for states to enact one I would think. As it is now I think only a couple major cities have it, no states. This thing is losing steam fast.

There's a separation of State and Federal powers. Don't worry, Sotomayor wasn't aware of that, and she's a supreme court justice. My state literally has a law that prohibits requiring vaccines for healthcare workers, police, and first responders. The Public Health Authority was really confused by that, then promptly ignored it. When challenged in court, the court refused to acknowledge the law. The rule of law is right out the window. It's like the wild west again.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
48375_y8vkkxukq3n9lc5.jpeg

wilberforce15

I believe if past precedent holds up they should be able to. Mine won’t.
Would be interesting hearing the objections made against mandating the covid vaccine though.
The unvaccinated hold the veto. They can shut the world down if they dig in.

But if they don't hang together, they'll hang separately.

BigGuy2732

Thankfully Supreme Court has upheld the Constitution and shut down this BS attempt to impose fascism in the United States of America.

However next question is can/will individual states mandate jab for all private non-healthcare workers?

Im gonna get a bunch of refugees in my state if so lookin for work. Cmon down boys.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It’s all good. When you go to the hospital, no vaccine = no service. That would solve all this :censored2:.
Let me help you out... Go eat some human meat...
IMG_20220114_070220_642.jpg

Watch the video. Not telling you to obey, but open your ears and mind....

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Keep on taking those shots...

Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

Source:https://assets.publishing.service.g...27511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Smokers and fatties and drug addicts and alcoholics, too?

They're infinitely worse than the unvaccinated.

Throw diabetics and HIV patients in there too. These people are out of their minds. It's ok, though, I wouldn't go to a hospital until every person responsible for murdering covid patients with remdesivir and ventilators is safely locked away for life.