Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Dumbo

You need to save and repost and print that information before they erase it from history. Too bad groups that post stuff like that have to hide and find each other again
To find the post on quickly Facebook search wxyz-tv channel 7 then under the photos look for the one in the first screenshot I posted. I think they are trying to bury the post but can't let go of the revenue from it going viral.

Thousands of people even today putting stories of loved ones being killed by the vaccine. I can't believe Facebook hasn't removed it yet.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I wanna see joe biden make a speech saying everyone must have their pets vaccinated for covid. Farmers must vaccinate their animals, and the dnr must vaccinate all wild animals.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Guys it's just two weeks to flatten the curve.

Stop being so selfish it's only for two weeks.

I, for one, am so grateful that so many people have such low IQ's that they are willing to let pharma companies profit in the billions off their uncompensated participation in ongoing testing of new technology. Maybe a decade down the road, they'll finally have the shots dialed in, and they can do great things with them, for the 500 million of us who are left. We're into round two of the culling, a lot of people have already voluntarily taken themselves out of the competition, and I say God bless them.

BigGuy2732

You need to save and repost and print that information before they erase it from history. Too bad groups that post stuff like that have to hide and find each other again
I know a guy who is backlogging everything going on right now onto physical and non physical copies. Where we are headed, and when it fails; it’s going to be extremely important that we have the information to not follow down the same suicidal spiral.