Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Redvet94

They are covering up vaccine injury and death. This now viral Facebook post didn't go as they expected. Thousands and thousands of people discussing loved ones who have died from the vaccine . You are being lied to. My wife is friends with a woman who just lost her husband to the vaccine. she went on Instagram to discuss it and they removed her post for spreading misinformation. View attachment 352137View attachment 352138View attachment 352139
You need to save and repost and print that information before they erase it from history. Too bad groups that post stuff like that have to hide and find each other again

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
People have forgotten who we are. We’re Americans not sheep!
That's right!!!!!

Bahhhhhh🐑🐑🐑🐑

1631760133530.png

freehoodies

Why do you keep adding things that don’t make sense? I said chickenpox are mandated for schoolchildren. I got them the old fashioned way as well. How is any of this relevant? Did you get measles the old fashioned way too? And who said anything about CNN? Man, you’re really painting a narrow picture when someone is just making some points. Sorry you’re so narrow minded.
Measles is deadly, chickenpox isnt. Covid isnt either.

Whatever fungal infections kill aids patients arent deadly either. Its because they have aids that it even effects them.

Similarly, the “covid” isnt whats killing the morbidly obese diabetics. Its the morbid obesity that left them so frail that a light breeze could kill them.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
The vaccine works so it's mostly just the unvaccinated Trumpees dying that we're worried about here, right?
I bet you’re the guy in the 100° semi loading it with your booster shots and your mask up to your eyes thinking your saving humanity; beleive everything you hear, you’re better off.

Box Ox

I bet you’re the guy in the 100° semi loading it with your booster shots and your mask up to your eyes thinking your saving humanity; beleive everything you hear, you’re better off.

Wrong! I'm the guy who stops every 10 minutes to give myself another booster shot and pat myself on the shoulder for doing so while wearing full scuba gear!