Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Dr.Brownz

Your vaccine research would be big pharma dumping bucket loads of cash into corrupt doctors pockets. Fauci is the same guy that said you can get aids from kissing. The doctors at the top are the least trustable not the most. Plenty of doctors are against the vax.

Faucci is a joke but I don't think your bolded statement is true.

Faucci was however saying we shouldn't shut down gay clubs and bath houses for AIDS/HIv but we should shut down all of society for covid

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anyone see the cops getting absolutely manhandled in Australia by an anti lockdown mob? One dude seriously went on a Messi run taking out these tyrant pawns one by one

Not from that incident, but still interesting

Dumbo

Anyone see the cops getting absolutely manhandled in Australia by an anti lockdown mob? One dude seriously went on a Messi run taking out these tyrant pawns one by one
I support police strongly. They have been demonized from so many angles. And sometimes rightly so.

However I feel that now they are put in an even tougher position. They are going to have to decide on an individual and departmental level if they are going to be on the wrong side of history. Do they enforce these new Nazi like control measures over the people or do they defect and either quit their jobs or refuse to enforce them? Such a bad position to be in. This may escalate into violent protests and rioting from people who just want freedom. It may escalate into a civil war. Military and police (after being called white supremacists for years on end) will need to choose.

BigGuy2732

I support police strongly. They have been demonized from so many angles. And sometimes rightly so.

However I feel that now they are put in an even tougher position. They are going to have to decide on an individual and departmental level of they are going to be on the wrong side of history. Do they enforce these new Nazi like control measures over the people or do they defect and either quit their jobs or refuse to enforce them? Such a bad position to be in. This may escalate into violent protests and rioting from people who just want freedom. It may escalate into a civil war. Military and police (after being called white supremacists for years on end) will need to choose.
Rank and file will do what they’re told. They’re pawns for the regime. I like cops individually because I’m friends with many, but as a group, they’re just gonna submit and do what they’re told.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20210919-141538.png

Told you it was coming. Hey lefties! You tried to put black people into your little victim/savior box for so long but now they are waking up. You are even losing BLM support and they are protesting your RACIST Nazi like policies. They see the segregation coming back stronger than it was back then. They know who you are. We know who you are.

BigGuy2732

Trump was the biggest friend of Israel that has ever been in the Whitehouse. Fortunately for us, he was not such a great friend that he created a new war for them to profit off of and further destabilize the Middle East so they have less competition, so it was a win for us!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

However I feel that now they are put in an even tougher position. They are going to have to decide on an individual and departmental level if they are going to be on the wrong side of history. Do they enforce these new Nazi like control measures over the people or do they defect and either quit their jobs or refuse to enforce them? Such a bad position to be in. This may escalate into violent protests and rioting from people who just want freedom. It may escalate into a civil war. Military and police (after being called white supremacists for years on end) will need to choose.

There's nothing difficult about it. You either are a Nazi or you aren't.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 352732

Told you it was coming. Hey lefties! You tried to put black people into your little victim/savior box for so long but now they are waking up. You are even losing BLM support and they are protesting your RACIST Nazi like policies. They see the segregation coming back stronger than it was back then. They know who you are. We know who you are.

Yes, they are marking themselves with face covers. Easy to pick out.