Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

over9five

Staff member
1632051545324.png

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
You know, it’s absolutely amazing that the Amish still exist. Most of their kids follow in their footsteps too. Strong belief system. Makes you wonder if they won’t end up running things in the end just by waiting us out.
The Amish have a coming of age tradition called "rumspringa" where by the end tey are either baptized amish or leave. They have found that this practice has kept more youth in the faith then before the practice.

Dumbo

Y'all snuggled up to the TV with your morning coffee to get your weekly dose of Fauci.

The weekly dose of Fauci last week when asked on CNN about natural immunity and if you should take the shot after already having Covid replied with "I don't have a solid answer for you on that". Finally pretty much admits it on national TV getting the shot after having natural antibodies isn't necessary.

So in true communist fashion Instagram decided to ban the #naturalimmunity hashtag.

Fauci lacks 'firm answer' on COVID-19 natural immunity question

Instagram blocks results for “natural immunity” hashtag .

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The weekly dose of Fauci last week when asked on CNN about natural immunity and if you should take the shot after already having Covid replied with "I don't have a solid answer for you on that". Finally pretty much admits it on national TV getting the shot after having natural antibodies isn't necessary.

So in true communist fashion Instagram decided to ban the #naturalimmunity hashtag.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
View attachment 352697

These people know no limits. Hilarious that anybody can say Trump was Hitler.
You’re really scraping the bottom of the content barrel. Desperately trying to assert that you’re not crazy; clinging to this “noble” crusade where you think you’re doing gods work or something by revealing “the truth” 😂
You gotta calm down. You are serving interests; just as you believe those who get vaxed do.