Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

wilberforce15

Thanks Morpheus!
Liberals understood this very well, as they were full of wailing and tears every time Trump cut off a reporter or they got removed from the press pool. They called it intimidation and an attempt to control the narrative.

That's exactly what it is. I just happen to know that Biden can do it, too.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And when you don’t accept the reality? Like i said before, VAERS had a dog death attributed to its owner getting vaccinated. Hmmmmmm my arse pal.

I explained the proper way to use VAERS. You can't also use one report of a dog death to discredit all the reports, in fact, unless it's been investigated, you can't even dismiss the dog death case. It has already been proven that myocarditis in teenage boys and young men from getting the murder juice is already more of a risk than the virus, yet it's been approved for that age group. Hmmmmmm....... indeed. Who's not accepting reality?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I explained the proper way to use VAERS. You can't also use one report of a dog death to discredit all the reports, in fact, unless it's been investigated, you can't even dismiss the dog death case. It has already been proven that myocarditis in teenage boys and young men from getting the murder juice is already more of a risk than the virus, yet it's been approved for that age group. Hmmmmmm....... indeed. Who's not accepting reality?
Nurses and doctors are not even reporting side effects to the VAERS system because it takes a half hr to enter each case. Many cases go unreported

BrownZen

Medical Freedom Days – Stop the Tyranny

Shows your support for workers who believe in medical freedom for the individual and call out sick or use vacation days on those days. A pulled muscle (maybe a middle finger muscle) is a good excuse.

Medical Freedom Days: November 26th, 2021 and November 29th 2021

Stay home and enjoy your medical freedom before it is taken away!

trickpony1

1976 Gerald Ford announced going to vaccinate all Americans against the swine flu. After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death.and was discontinued. Swine flu went away naturally. Ford of course took a dose on live TV (probs saline).
I saw a shingrix vaccine commercial on TV.
It openly said there is an increased incidence of Guillain Barre Syndrome that may occur with this vax.

GBS isn't something to mess with.
I know people who are dealing with the effects of the paralysis 30+ years later.
I know some who have died.

But you be you.
You're young and bullet proof.
It couldn't possibly happen to you. (sarcasm)

Ubiquitous helping.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I saw a shingrix vaccine commercial on TV.
It openly said there is an increased incidence of Guillain Barre Syndrome that may occur with this vax.

GBS isn't something to mess with.
I know people who are dealing with the effects of the paralysis 30+ years later.
I know some who have died.

But you be you.
You're young and bullet proof.
It couldn't possibly happen to you. (sarcasm)

Ubiquitous helping.
And yet they never let you know about the potential side effects of the vaccine. Are they magical? The first vaccine with no side effects? Maybe the elves made it!

freehoodies

So, you cite a source. I quote a passage from that source. Then you twist what I said, mention Democrats, and post straight fallacies next. Got it, makes tons of sense.

Any chance you know how to barter at least?
You ignore everything in the source, scanning through the whole thing to find one thing that supports your worldview, and come crying to me when I don’t accept your bull:censored2:?

Non sequitur

Public service announcement
Screenshot_20210924-163416~2.png

oldngray

nowhere special