Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Dumbo

Or undergo testing. Right?

I wonder how it would have been if in the 1980s to stop AIDs they made everyone get tested for AIDs before going to work once a week, or going to get groceries. It's an extreme overreach and once you give them that power it never goes away.

The Driver

I drive.
I wonder how it would have been if in the 1980s to stop AIDs they made everyone get tested for AIDs before going to work once a week, or going to get groceries. It's an extreme overreach and once you give them that power it never goes away.
If you could've spread AIDS by simply breathing, then yes.

The Driver

I drive.
Cases down 30k+ over the last week. Hospitalizations dropping. Deaths will follow shortly. Another wave of this all on the down slope.
We can hope we won't have another huge wave. Hopefully this settles way down. I think the bottom line is we have tens of millions of people who are trying to run out the clock and will eventually catch this thing. Most people will be fine but since there is no natural immunity without exposure or vaccination we could lose hundreds of thousands more people. It seems so :censored2:ing STUPID to me. We struggle enough with heart disease and cancer and now we just settle for this crap? Dying of a preventable disease instead of getting a simple round of vaccines that we all had to get to go to public schools?

oldngray

nowhere special
9805389.jpg

Dumbo

Dying of a preventable disease with a couple of simple vaccines is the height of irrationality.

I may have been convinced in the beginning the vaccine was a good thing IF they would have spent equal amount of time educating people on how to boost their immune system and the importance of a healthy immune system to fight off most disease. If they would have pushed sleep, exercise, healthy diet, sunshine, hydration, vitamin supplementation even a single time I may have believed the vaccine narrative. But they purposely avoided it and never mentioned it once. That raised red flags immediately with me.

That's the simple remedy for this and all flu viruses and colds and most disease. Not a vaccine that's not a true vaccine but essentially a flu shot that needs to be taken again and again.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We can hope we won't have another huge wave. Hopefully this settles way down. I think the bottom line is we have tens of millions of people who are trying to run out the clock and will eventually catch this thing. Most people will be fine but since there is no natural immunity without exposure or vaccination we could lose hundreds of thousands more people. It seems so :censored2:ing STUPID to me. We struggle enough with heart disease and cancer and now we just settle for this crap? Dying of a preventable disease instead of getting a simple round of vaccines that we all had to get to go to public schools?
That’s not true many people had a natural immune response from previous coronavirus exposure.

The Driver

I drive.
I may have been convinced in the beginning the vaccine was a good thing IF they would have spent equal amount of time educating people on how to boost their immune system and the importance of a healthy immune system to fight off most disease. If they would have pushed sleep, exercise, healthy diet, sunshine, hydration, vitamin supplementation even a single time I may have believed the vaccine narrative. But they purposely avoided it and never mentioned it once. That raised red flags immediately with me.

That's the simple remedy for this and all flu viruses and colds and most disease. Not a vaccine that's not a true vaccine but essentially a flu shot that needs to be taken again and again.
Do you know how hard it is to get people to eat healthfully in this country? Lol

The Driver

I drive.
In other words you don't actually care about mandating vaccination out of concern for the labor participation rate. All you care about is parroting what you heard from CNN.

Okay carry on.
It is my sincere hope that people smarten up and get the vaccines so that we can continue economic growth. Too many working age idiots are dying early.