Biden - Tology

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why in the world is Biden going into a possible hurricane to go to the Tampa area ?............He's got 56 other states he could go to. Did Obama send him there to have Hurricane Isaac wipe him out?

moreluck

golden ticket member
117116_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, right....we believe THAT reason....

The hurricane was charted for a direct hit on Tampa when he made the announcement he was going to the RNC convention. Now the "cone" is way far west in Mississippi somewhere. They say he's cancelling because of the hurricane..........Not!!

I think it's more like because his "chains" comment won't die and normal people think its weird to go to the city where the GOP is having their convention. So, like his bos....he only reacts to situations and gossip and hearsay..

Biden’s Tampa visit canceled due to storm – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's an idiot & offensive and he gets away with it !!

@HuffPostPol Pool report: Approaching a table of men he knew to be Greek, the VP said, “I’m Joe Bidenopoulos.”

31 Aug 12

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, right...blame the weather

Biden: “If It Weren’t So Hot I’d Go Into Detail” On How America Is Better Off Today Than Before Obama Took Office…
Nice excuse.
While at a campaign event in Detorit Joe Biden is forced to respond to the question of whether Americans are better off under Obama (September 3, 2012).

texan

Re Oh, right...blame the weather

It is not his fault. He did not have all his equipment.

U-Haul Truck Carrying Biden Gear Stolen in Detroit

A U-Haul truck carrying equipment for Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign event in Detroit Monday was stolen
this weekend, ABC News confirmed with United States Secret Service.

Ed Donovan, a spokesman for the USSS, told ABC News the truck carrying equipment was stolen between
late Saturday night and early Sunday morning at the Westin Hotel in Detroit.
He would not specify what kind of equipment was in the truck.

Biden’s speech at the Metro Detroit AFL-CIO Labor Day Rally in downtown Detroit will still go on
as planned starting at noon Monday.
U-Haul Truck Carrying Biden Gear Stolen in Detroit - ABC News

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Biden's Green Bay Gaffe: Claims Only 1,980 Troops Have Died in Afghanistan
ABC reporter Arlette Saenz reported for The Note on Joe Biden’s speech Sunday in the Green Bay area, including this statement: "In Afghanistan, we have lost 1,980 fallen angels as of yesterday, and I’m precise because every single one of those lives deserves to be recognized. Wrong: The U.S. death toll in Afghanistan at the end of August was 2,101.
Biden somehow subtracted from the Defense Department count, ignoring three civilian casualties and 118 soldiers who died elsewhere after medical evaluation. Did they not deserve to be recognized?

Read more: Biden's Green Bay Gaffe: Claims Only 1,980 Troops Have Died in Afghanistan | NewsBusters.org

UPS Lifer

Re Oh, right...blame the weather

It is not his fault. He did not have all his equipment.

U-Haul Truck Carrying Biden Gear Stolen in Detroit

A U-Haul truck carrying equipment for Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign event in Detroit Monday was stolen
this weekend, ABC News confirmed with United States Secret Service.

Ed Donovan, a spokesman for the USSS, told ABC News the truck carrying equipment was stolen between
late Saturday night and early Sunday morning at the Westin Hotel in Detroit.
He would not specify what kind of equipment was in the truck.

Biden’s speech at the Metro Detroit AFL-CIO Labor Day Rally in downtown Detroit will still go on
as planned starting at noon Monday.
U-Haul Truck Carrying Biden Gear Stolen in Detroit - ABC News

The more I think about this, the more questions come up.... Like - Where was the Secret Service? Don't they guard these vehicles? What about the possibility of planting a bomb in or under the vehicle. I don't think I would be a happy camper if I were Biden!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
ABC, CBS and NBC Bury Bumbling Biden's Most Embarrassing Moments

See Bidens best gaffes in a video compilation:

Read more: ABC, CBS and NBC Bury Bumbling Biden's Most Embarrassing Moments | NewsBusters.org

Lue C Fur

Evil member
ap_joe_biden_cruisers_diner_jt_120909_wmain.jpg

Is Joe feeling up the biker babe? I wonder how the Obama leg humping media will spin this...

Joe Biden Cozies Up With Female Biker - Yahoo! News

ap_joe_biden_cruisers_diner_jt_120909_wmain.jpg

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Look at the expression of the guy in the right. I love the look in his eyes! He is thinking to himself, 'it's getting personal here'!

Thats funny, you gave me an idea...i think i will start a new thread so we can add captions to it. I can think of all kinds of funny comments to add to that pic. :bigsmile2:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The Other Side Of Joe Biden | TPM Editors Blog

Rarely do I watch Joe Biden give a speech or an interview without thinking about the fact that he lost half of his young family when he was 30 years old. It is inconceivable to me, always has been, but especially in the years since I became a father. For all his goofballism, Biden has gone through a crucible that I cannot imagine. And he did so when he was 30, an adult, already deeply invested in the life he was building.

That’s not to diminish the tragedies that children endure. But at 30 years old to lose your wife and baby daughter, to almost lose your two toddler sons, and to somehow carry on? It truly baffles me. I know everyone says you do what you have to do. But that’s not really true. You don’t. You could curl up in the fetal position, if not literally then emotionally, and shrivel up. I’m more certain that that’s what I would do than I am confident I would find a way to persevere. But Biden has been through it. He’s seen hell and been back.
That he served his entire 36-year Senate career after that searing experience in December 1972, shortly after winning election, and then went on to become vice president, adds some drama to the story, I suppose. But for me the emotional highlight is just him getting out of bed the next day, and the day after that, and the one after that.
Which brings me to Joe Biden’s speech today in Shanksville, Penn., commemorating the victims of Sept. 11, 2001. The speech is marvelously and sensitively written. But rendered by Biden, drawing on his own life experience, in rhetorical ways that are not ostentatious and which don’t try to elevate his own story above those of the victims’ families, it packs a wallop that still makes me cut him a lot of slack for his sometime inexplicable goofiness.

UPS Lifer

The Other Side Of Joe Biden | TPM Editors Blog

Rarely do I watch Joe Biden give a speech or an interview without thinking about the fact that he lost half of his young family when he was 30 years old. It is inconceivable to me, always has been, but especially in the years since I became a father. For all his goofballism, Biden has gone through a crucible that I cannot imagine. And he did so when he was 30, an adult, already deeply invested in the life he was building.

That’s not to diminish the tragedies that children endure. But at 30 years old to lose your wife and baby daughter, to almost lose your two toddler sons, and to somehow carry on? It truly baffles me. I know everyone says you do what you have to do. But that’s not really true. You don’t. You could curl up in the fetal position, if not literally then emotionally, and shrivel up. I’m more certain that that’s what I would do than I am confident I would find a way to persevere. But Biden has been through it. He’s seen hell and been back.
That he served his entire 36-year Senate career after that searing experience in December 1972, shortly after winning election, and then went on to become vice president, adds some drama to the story, I suppose. But for me the emotional highlight is just him getting out of bed the next day, and the day after that, and the one after that.
Which brings me to Joe Biden’s speech today in Shanksville, Penn., commemorating the victims of Sept. 11, 2001. The speech is marvelously and sensitively written. But rendered by Biden, drawing on his own life experience, in rhetorical ways that are not ostentatious and which don’t try to elevate his own story above those of the victims’ families, it packs a wallop that still makes me cut him a lot of slack for his sometime inexplicable goofiness.

:hugs: