BIDEN'S NEW TRANNY NAVY?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is this a sick joke?

NYPICHPDPICT000010531623.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Laughingstock
The total purpose of the military is to if needed, wipe out any enemies. Another is to be be so strong, no enemy would dare start a fight. All this does is create an image of America weakness in our potential adversaries.

Thebrownblob

The total purpose of the military is to, if needed, wipe out any enemies. Another is to be be so strong, no enemy would dare start a fight. All this does is create an image of America weakness in our potential adversaries.
They are using the United States military like a social experiment.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why China don't just invade us now and get it over with is a mystery to me. The rest of the world is busting a gut laughing at us.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why China don't just invade us now and get it over with is a mystery to me. The rest of the world is busting a gut laughing at us.
That one pesky amendment the powers that be so desperately want rid of is a little bit in the way.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Because fortunately, we still have strong war tested military and former military personnel. I’m sure they’re playing the long game and waiting until our military is decimated of warriors. It’s only a matter of time with all the craziness that’s being implemented.

Thebrownblob

Because fortunately, we still have strong war tested military and former military personnel. I’m sure they’re playing the long game and waiting until our military is decimated of warriors. It’s only a matter of time with all the craziness that’s being implemented.
They don’t need to they figured out a way to take everything from us without firing a shot, because we’ve spent recklessly, we have sanctioned people away from our own dollar and now nations are ready to be done with it.
This country will be taken down without one shot fired.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They don’t need to they figured out a way to take everything from us without firing a shot, because we’ve spent recklessly, we have sanctioned people away from our own dollar and now nations are ready to be done with it.
This country will be taken down without one shot fired.

pUmP uP tHaT 401k. Lmfao.