BIDEN'S NEW TRANNY NAVY?

Next Day Error

X - Other
IMG_3212.png

Milton Berle and Bob Hope in drag.

Back when men were men and didn’t make a huge whopping deal out of grownups having a good time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Back when men were men and didn’t make a huge whopping deal out of grownups having a good time.
You mean back when we all got a good laugh about how stupid it is for men to dress up as women? Back when it was literally a joke?

Now Democrats think a man wearing a dress is literally a woman and try to get anyone who doesn't participate in your clown world fired from their job and chastised by society.

Last edited:

Next Day Error

X - Other
You mean back when we all got a good laugh about how stupid it is for men to dress up as women? Back when it was literally a joke?

Now you radicals think a man wearing a dress is literally a woman and try to get anyone who doesn't participate in your clown world fired from their job and chastised by society.
I'm not trying to get anyone fired and don't support that. I do expect people just to be respectful in workplaces.

Thebrownblob

I’m not trans. I know a few and they are hard working and productive people.

Who specifically is laughing at us?
I know quite a few myself I have Representing a few every single one of them are nice people, and every single one of them have emotional issues. The military specifically does not allow people with emotional and mental and medical issues to serve for a very good reason.

Every single country in the world is laughing at us.