BIDEN'S NEW TRANNY NAVY?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Cool story but people are trying and succeeding at getting people fired for not endorsing the delusional gender ideology.

You know that, and saying it's not you doing it is a total cop out.
You don’t think companies should be able to freely hire and fire after the employee violates the conditions of employment?

Be careful what you sign your name to at a place of employment.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Seal Team 69 cumming to a shore near you.

You all don't know the top secret plan. Get the enemy to think we are weak. We lure them in with gayness and drag queens. Then, when we have them where we want 'em, we pull out the big guns and kill 'em all. The one's that don't die will be put in a safe place and receive counseling on acceptance and non bigotry.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
My wife believes the vaccinated, gay and woke Military is going to bring Trump back if all else fails. The things she believes is amusing.

Thebrownblob

I have a fascination with liberty and leaving people alone to make their own decisions.
No, you don’t you have a fascination with forcing individuals to bend to your desires, by using government to force people you’ve proven that over and over again.
But that’s great that you’ve changed the subject because there is no liberty in the armed services. You do understand that correct? It’s a top down organization you do what you’re told.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

WE HAVE A TOUGH GUY HERE!
No need to be tough buddy. I’ve always stood up for what I believe and I wouldn’t cower to someone who doesn’t have any real morals or real convictions no need to because your convictions are just like the changing wind. Here today gone tomorrow onto the next thing.

Thebrownblob

Let them laugh. We could blow up the world 20 times over lol

Who cares? Why is everyone so sensitive about drag queens
No one cares about drag queens. This has nothing to do with drag queens.. they are more than welcome to be drag Queens and people are more than welcome to be transgender. But in the Armed Forces, you don’t have that right because it’s not a social experiment. Their job is to kill people and break things not to be worried about getting reassignment surgery for what they’re going to wear tomorrow.

Mutineer

No, you don’t you have a fascination with forcing individuals to bend to your desires, by using government to force people you’ve proven that over and over again.

That is exactly the desired outcome.

To force and humiliate others to participate in lies and delusion.

Control freaks who's mantra is "let everyone be themselves." Except for those who disagree with them, and want to be left alone.

When a subject is impossible to parody, it has become dangerous.

To speak a simple, obvious, biological fact is very nearly criminal.

The emperor has no clothes.

vantexan

You don’t think companies should be able to freely hire and fire after the employee violates the conditions of employment?

Be careful what you sign your name to at a place of employment.
Are you saying that companies are making agreeing with transgenderism a condition of employment?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1683319552593.png