Biden's supreme Court pick

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I still don't trust the mRNA vaccines but took a chance on the Johnson and Johnson since it's a traditional type vaccine. After waiting more than a year I'm not seeing people dropping like flies yet so got vaccinated. There are enough troubling reports about the mRNA vaccines to make me wonder. But I also know the internet is full of conspiracy theories and people have their agendas. I truly hope 10 years from now that all the dire warnings didn't come true and we haven't lost millions to heart failure. At this point looks unlikely.
They stopped the J and J because of blood clots so….

bacha29

I'm not covered by Medicare yet. Go peddle it elsewhere.
Given that you're for all intents and purposes disabled and haven't worked in months your next step will almost certainly be SSD which after 2 years will automatically put you in Medicare well before you're 65. In the meantime public assistance in all likelihood Medicaid or healthcare law mandated charity care funds paid for by the people who stroke a check every month for insurance premiums paid your surgery and will likely have to pay for your follow up care.

Your surgery may have been so called 'written off". A financial liability that was 100% yours to begin with was written OFF of you but written ONTO the backs of somebody else who didn't owe you a thing..... So quit trying to use that "write off" nonsense in an effort to absolve yourself of what was a bill that was legally yours the moment you signed your name to the authorization to treat declaration.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Given that you're for all intents and purposes disabled and haven't worked in months your next step will almost certainly be SSD which after 2 years will automatically put you in Medicare well before you're 65. In the meantime public assistance in all likelihood Medicaid or healthcare law mandated charity care funds paid for by the people who stroke a check every month for insurance premiums paid your surgery and will likely have to pay for your follow up care.

Your surgery may have been so called 'written off". A financial liability that was 100% yours to begin with was written OFF of you but written ONTO the backs of somebody else who didn't owe you a thing..... So quit trying to use that "write off" nonsense in an effort to absolve yourself of what was a bill that was legally yours the moment you signed your name to the authorization to treat declaration.
Why don't you two get a room and bang it out. The sexual tension between you guys is never ending.

bacha29

Correct, Obama was president, he nominated Garland.
Obama was a lame duck, he could not serve another term.

Correct again, Trump was president, he was not a lame duck.

You are incorrect on the expedited confimation.
It was a normal nomination for the open seat, and a nomination by a president running for a second term.

I love the games you clowns play.
You call Trumps nomination of Coney Barrett as expedited with an open seat.

In the same breath we are arguing the fitness of a Biden nomination while no seat exists.

Which is expedited?
Oh so because Obama was in the final days of his last term he was a lame duck At the same time Trump who term in office was at that time the only thing certain at that time was not a lame duck? The only certain fact that was known at the time was that on January 20 2021 Donald Trump's TERM in office would END . Donald Trump's new term in office if elected to a NEW TERM would have begun on 1-20-21
The key word here is TERM. and what that means . It's a 4 year term of public employment that ends. You are trying to support the process behind Comey Barrett's confirmation by trying to overlap an expected second term that did not occur and as history clearly tells us there was no guarantee that it would. Just as Obama's term of employment would end on 1-21-2017 Donald Trump's term of employment would end on 1-21-21.

So you tell me , what's the difference.

vantexan

What nonsense? They have a program in place for such situations. They get to reduce their taxes. Almost assuredly a Republican idea because we all know how Democrats like to milk corporations for taxes. Was officially told this morning by email that I was qualified.for assistance and they would take care of the bill. Was I legally liable for the bill? Of course. But they said they would get it taken care of and now they have.

And I'm not going to get disability for this. Wouldn't qualify. I should be back to normal in a couple of months. And my follow up care consisted of three at home nurse visits and I meet with the surgeon on April 5th. That's it. No long term convalescing.

Guess you'll just have to live with not knowing how things work beyond your usual assumptions.

vantexan

They're a not-for-profit hospital system and they told me if I qualified they would write the bill off. Again you don't know what's going on here.

newfie

You have mentioned multiple times that you believe this vaccine is snake oil and you say I’m full of crap because I believe it is dangerous. I have sent you information that says people has died and has been injured because of this vaccine but then those deaths and injuries wasn’t a high enough percentage for you. So now I ask of you to send me the information that you have studied that shows this vaccine is nothing (snake oil) I have only seen information that says it is good or it is bad and I went with it is bad but I’m sure you have studied and found neither was right and now know it is just like “Sugar water or Snake oil” as you have called it. I’m sure after seeing the information that you must of seen I will then understand why you know I’m full of crap and you are educated on your decisions and able to call others out for their decisions.
ah there you are i thought you said you were done spinning fairy tales.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
ah there you are i thought you said you were done spinning fairy tales.
I’m right here. I‘m still waiting to read all the information you have on the vaccine being snake oil or sugar water as you put it. I have read so much about how many lives it has saved and also about deaths and injuries. I still haven’t been able to find anything about it being neutral. I’m sure that isn’t just your “opinion” since you are such a stickler about people being full of crap for making decisions with not enough evidence. I got my glasses cleaned and ready to read. Send it over.
Welcome to the brown cafe where we sniff out BS and make you defend it.

newfie

I’m right here. I‘m still waiting to read all the information you have on the vaccine being snake oil or sugar water as you put it. I have read so much about how many lives it has saved and also about deaths and injuries. I still haven’t been able to find anything about it being neutral. I’m sure that isn’t just your “opinion” since you are such a stickler about people being full of crap for making decisions with not enough evidence. I got my glasses cleaned and ready to read. Send it over.
Welcome to the brown cafe where we sniff out BS and make you defend it.

NEWLY RELEASED PFIZER DOCUMENTS REVEAL COVID JAB DANGERS.​

This information is from PFIZER themselves. The ones that tried to block the release of these documents. I doubt you will take the time to read it but if you do you can see the number of deaths, injuries and side effects from their own documents. All the pages of the documents hasn’t been examined yet but they have already
found enough information to know this vaccine should of and would of been pulled any other time in the past. Remember this is only Pfizer‘s documents. The other companies have their own problems.

note the term reports - not verified just reports

"Cumulatively, through February 28, 2021, Pfizer received 42,086 adverse event reports, including 1,223 deaths."

now how many vaccines were administered in that three month time period?

this source says 13, 770,000 in the first month alone. approximately 100 million doses after three months?

90.8 percent of the report cases in your source of 43k were rated non serious.

I've always made the argument that many deaths attributed to covid were actually caused by other underlying conditions which the the CDC later confirmed by detailing that anyone with 4 co morbidities were likely to die from Covid.

If i make the argument that covid deaths reported were not accurate i would also have to admit that the 1223 deaths attributed to vaccines were probably also inaccurate.

but lets take those deaths as gospel. whats the frequency rate of deaths when calculating 1223 deaths out of 100 million vaccines given?

i got a survival rate of 99999 percent of surviving the vaccine?

Two Questions to ask yourself

Two questions to ask yourself . Does the Vaccine keep you from getting the covid?
answer no you still get Covid

long misleading answer here
question 2 why do people who are fully vaccinated still die from covid

According to a CDC report published earlier this month, 85% of breakthrough deaths in the U.S. through August occurred in adults 65 and older. Studies have also shown people with underlying medical conditions are at greater risk for severe breakthrough infections or death.

If a vaccine does not protect those who need protection the most then its snake oil .
a billion dollar well funded well sold snake oil paid for by your tax dollars whether you take it or not.

bacha29

They're a not-for-profit hospital system and they told me if I qualified they would write the bill off. Again you don't know what's going on here.
Florida shockingly chose NOT to accept federally supported Medicaid expansion which extended Medicaid benefits to people with incomes up to 138% of the poverty line. Without it then you have to be damn near destitute to get Medicaid. The fact that Medicaid contacted you is however conclusive proof that your hospital is NFP and NFP's are on Medicaid assignment and more than 20% of all hospital cases are patients on Medicaid.....It's absolutely stunning that Florida the state with one of the largest if not THE largest elderly population chose not to accept expanded Medicaid even though it's federally funded.

But that's Florida for you. Rather than focus on it's most defenseless residents it prefers to waste time money and effort on stupid "don't say gay" nonsense legislation Florida is 1 of only 12 states who turned down expanded Medicaid . Absolutely inexcusable

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
If a vaccine does not protect those who need protection the most then its snake oil .
a billion dollar well funded well sold snake oil paid for by your tax dollars whether you take it or not.

Snake oil and Sugar water does not protect or do anything for “anyone.” According to the articles you sent over the vaccine does help some and is a benefit for people to take it. There is “no” benefit in snake oil at all. It is “your opinion” that it is snake oil because of “your standards“ that you put on it. I would be happy with your opinion but you are the one that called me out as crap and telling fairy tales for my opinion which I got from my research so I would hope you hold yourself to at least that standard. I have heard everything from this vaccine saves lives, to it helps, to it will kill you but I have never seen any where that it has no affect at all. You, “mister I need proof” are saying that.
If your opinion is true and this is snake oil then you do remember what they called people in the old days that went around and promoted and sold it don’t you? A con man. So if you are right I then have to think of Trump as a mouth piece and promoter of snake oil so we are right back to where I started at.

vantexan

Florida shockingly chose NOT to accept federally supported Medicaid expansion which extended Medicaid benefits to people with incomes up to 138% of the poverty line. Without it then you have to be damn near destitute to get Medicaid. The fact that Medicaid contacted you is however conclusive proof that your hospital is NFP and NFP's are on Medicaid assignment and more than 20% of all hospital cases are patients on Medicaid.....It's absolutely stunning that Florida the state with one of the largest if not THE largest elderly population chose not to accept expanded Medicaid even though it's federally funded.

But that's Florida for you. Rather than focus on it's most defenseless residents it prefers to waste time money and effort on stupid "don't say gay" nonsense legislation Florida is 1 of only 12 states who turned down expanded Medicaid . Absolutely inexcusable
Medicaid didn't contact me. Where'd you get that? And nowhere in that legislation is the word gay said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If I posted this on FB, I would be banned.
To all those that believe that the Don't Say Gay Law is wrong.
I ask you this- Why are you trying to rob the school age youths of their childhoods ?