Biden's supreme Court pick

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
If that…..thing….will follow the constitution, and not its heart, feelings, politically driven agenda, or anything else not specifically included in the constitution, then by all means! Get it a black robe and put it on the bench!
It's the main mental shortcoming of the liberal. They form opinions on emotion. Bad idea always.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How do people not see the racism in Biden? He pre-qualified his pick for SCOTUS judge as a black female! THAT is racist as hell! It also speaks to his PC obsession. Someone PLEASE TELL ME! How is putting the BEST QUALIFIED judge a mistake compared to the PC judge!
How many were pre-qualified as white male christians in the past?

vantexan

Considering that the country was very different then how could it have not been a white male? Blacks had very limited opportunities and women couldn't even vote until 1920. The country has changed although to hear some tell it there's been no progress. The question that matters though is if the current nominee is the best legal mind available to fill the position? If not we're playing with fire.

BlackFriday

Considering that the country was very different then how could it have not been a white male? Blacks had very limited opportunities and women couldn't even vote until 1920. The country has changed although to hear some tell it there's been no progress. The question that matters though is if the current nominee is the best legal mind available to fill the position? If not we're playing with fire.
Go get the hose.

floridays

I disagree in part.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I disagree.
They have a specific ideology, don't fall for the lie that their actions are based on emotion.
They’re emotionally invested in their ideology. They lie and say they’re the tolerant and compassionate ones. Nothing is further from the truth. They get hysterical if you disagree with their imbecilic policies.

floridays

They’re emotionally invested in their ideology. They lie and say they’re the tolerant and compassionate ones. Nothing is further from the truth. They get hysterical if you disagree with their imbecilic policies.
I disagree.

They are extremely tolerant and show compassion.

That tolerance and compassion is only afforded to those of their ideology.

bacha29

You have on multiple posts said that Republicans shouldn't receive any benefits because for some reason you think Republicans are all against Social Security.

If someone is writing off my entire bill they certainly are offering me assistance. You're splitting hairs in an attempt to cover your misstatements.
Show me where I said that? And to this very moment you have still refused to identify the party upon whom you dumped your entire and substantial hospital bill. You're not fooling anybody. It was Medicaid, You're just too embarrassed to admit it. And you claimed that you would pay the bill yourself. So being a so called "conservative" why didn't you? The answer is obvious. The bill exceeded your entire net worth.

vantexan

Show me where I said that? And to this very moment you have still refused to identify the party upon whom you dumped your entire and substantial hospital bill. You're not fooling anybody. It was Medicaid, You're just too embarrassed to admit it. And you claimed that you would pay the bill yourself. So being a so called "conservative" why didn't you? The answer is obvious. The bill exceeded your entire net worth.
Again, for the umpteenth time, the lady from the hospital's financial aid office stopped by my room, asked me about insurance, asked me a few more questions, told me they should be able to get this approved to be written off, that they would take care of the bill. And they did. Over $107,000. I have a separate $6400 surgeons bill and a couple of other bills in the hundreds. For some reason you want to make this into some action I took to get this bill cancelled. And I was fully prepared to send them something every month. But not much. It obviously is to their advantage to have it written off rather than get a small payment monthly until I die. And by the way I did show where you said that Republicans should refuse to take Social Security since they don't believe in it. Do a search on your name and the word benefits and you'll turn up multiple posts. And no matter how many times I've said that Social Security is a great program and the best idea Dems ever had you try to portray me as someone who hates SS. Or only like it because it benefits me directly. All I've ever said about spending programs is they're fine if you can afford them but we can't keep spending money we don't have. Something you seem to take great offense to as if no limits should ever be put on spending. We are in a world of hurt because instead of being responsible after actually balancing the budget in the 90's we've gone on a spending spree that isn't sustainable. And we will have to cut government spending someday whether you like it or not because we'll be spending so much on servicing our debt. And all the vicious name calling on the part of people like you won't change that fact.

newfie

none. your side is the only one that has said the color and sex before starting the selection process.

I dont really care .All you guys did was screw her legacy. She'll forever be known as the justice who was only selected for her color and sex.

even when your idiot side helps a minority do they find a way to completely screw that person over.
with friends like you guys .......................

floridays

`````````````````````````````````````
none. your side is the only one that has said the color and sex before starting the selection process.

I dont really care .All you guys did was screw her legacy. She'll forever be known as the justice who was only selected for her color and sex.

even when your idiot side helps a minority do they find a way to completely screw that person over.
with friends like you guys .......................
Nicely said. I'm sure her votes will further screw her legacy concerning to her oath

“I, Ketanji Brown Jackson, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as Ketanji Brown Jackson under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”

BlackFriday

She is swearing to God! Does she know this?
If she was being sworn in as a president of the local Red Hat Society she would NEVER swear to God. Demoncrats being true to themselves??? Not even.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1649154745311.png

bacha29

The qualifications of Judge Jackson have long since been established or she would never have risen to that of a federal appeals court judge. Going forward old white males will never again have absolute hold on this nation's levers of power.