Biden's supreme Court pick

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I can not believe what i just heard on TV. Biden is going to find a black woman to be the next justice?????

UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!

Joe , How about putting the BEST person for the FREAKIN JOB!!! you freakin IDIOT!!!!!!!

Geesus , what would happen if he said he was gonna put an old WHITE guy in.

There would be a firestorm,

vantexan

I can not believe what i just heard on TV. Biden is going to find a black woman to be the next justice?????

Joe , How about putting the BEST person for the FREAKIN JOB!!! you freakin IDIOT!!!!!!!

Would turn the liberal world upside down if he nominated Candace Owens.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The candidate must fit the suit. Judge Johnny Bravo.
62zdgf.jpg

newfie

Why not a Native American if you guys are so stressed out by the nomination of a black woman? BTW The EEOC describes a white person as someone who descends from the original peoples from Europe , North Africa and the Middle East. 50 years ago people from European origins were the dominate party among that group. But 50 years have passed and during that time America has undergone a pretty significant racial and ethnic integration. A generation from now black women and other minorities will ascend to positions of high power with little to no public attention . If the Biden nominee is in fact a black woman and her academic credentials match or even exceed that of ACB then she should be eminently qualified to serve on the bench. Don't you agree?
she will be qualified to legislate from the bench.

vantexan

Don't come much more minimally qualified than ACB. And one thing you can count on is that the nominee is not going to sit there in their confirmation hearing and cry like a privileged and spoiled little preppy like Brett Kavanaugh did at his hearing. And it's all there on tape.
Fifty years ago this nation was 80% white and Christian. That number is now below 50% and falling. Better get used to the fact that in the future people will ascend to positions of high power that don't look exactly like everyone else. After all the first minority appointed to the US Supreme Court was 55 years ago. Long before Affirmative Action.
She was on the 7th Circuit for 3 years and was a professor at Notre Dame's law school. At least one of the names floating around for Biden to pick has no legal experience.

vantexan

Why not a Native American if you guys are so stressed out by the nomination of a black woman? BTW The EEOC describes a white person as someone who descends from the original peoples from Europe , North Africa and the Middle East. 50 years ago people from European origins were the dominate party among that group. But 50 years have passed and during that time America has undergone a pretty significant racial and ethnic integration. A generation from now black women and other minorities will ascend to positions of high power with little to no public attention . If the Biden nominee is in fact a black woman and her academic credentials match or even exceed that of ACB then she should be eminently qualified to serve on the bench. Don't you agree?
No problem as long as she's qualified. If she's got a long social media history of racial animosity then no.

MAKAVELI

Calm down Frankie. Whoever he picks will be just as qualified as the 3 Drumpf picked.