Biden's supreme Court pick

over9five

Staff member
It's a shame. His picks are probably totally qualified.
But for the rest of eternity, it will be known that they were chosen only because of the color of their skin.

Working4the1%

A lot of White Males on here not happy about a Black Female being appointed…. Demographics win elections. Sad how you don’t get it. Such a simple idea to include ALL

vantexan

A lot of White Males on here not happy about a Black Female being appointed…. Demographics win elections. Sad how you don’t get it. Such a simple idea to include ALL
You don't get it. It's perfectly fine to have a black female appointed. What's wrong is excluding everyone else. Could be the very best legal mind in the country who's willing to accept the position is a white male. Or a black male. Or an Asian woman. To say that it must be a black woman instead of the very best legal scholar available no matter who they are is wrong. But it seems you think that'll win you votes in elections. Just watched a Hispanic female justice make a fool of herself in recent deliberations saying things that were flat out untrue. I don't want people on the highest court of the land who are that uninformed. I want a proven body of work. It's obviously going to be a liberal so get one who can make rational decisions. I disagreed with Ruth Bader Ginsberg about plenty but she was a thoughtful person with a sharp legal mind. Not a token based on identity politics.

Box Ox

There is a difference between a black female being appointed and a black female being appointed specifically because she's a black female. Biden has made it clear that the latter will be the case.

Demographics win elections

Democrats make such assumptions at their own peril. It certainly won't be true for them over the next couple years.

Try not to be mad as an *increasing number of dark skins choose to leave the Democratic plantation and join the dirty whites in opposing the Democrats' increasingly hard-left ridiculousness.

*all bets are off with this if the Republicans choose Orange Mussolini as their Presidential candidate in 2024.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don't get it. It's perfectly fine to have a black female appointed. What's wrong is excluding everyone else. Could be the very best legal mind in the country who's willing to accept the position is a white male. Or a black male. Or an Asian woman. To say that it must be a black woman instead of the very best legal scholar available no matter who they are is wrong. But it seems you think that'll win you votes in elections. Just watched a Hispanic female justice make a fool of herself in recent deliberations saying things that were flat out untrue. I don't want people on the highest court of the land who are that uninformed. I want a proven body of work. It's obviously going to be a liberal so get one who can make rational decisions. I disagreed with Ruth Bader Ginsberg about plenty but she was a thoughtful person with a sharp legal mind. Not a token based on identity politics.
What’s next? Trans, Furry, dogs?

MAKAVELI

Both Reagan and Drumpf did exactly the same thing.

Working4the1%

Someone thoughtful. Got it. Here Are All The Times Brett Kavanaugh Said He Likes Beer At His Senate Hearing On Sexual Assault Allegations

Working4the1%

There is a difference between a black female being appointed and a black female being appointed specifically because she's a black female. Biden has made it clear that the latter will be the case.

Democrats make such assumptions at their own peril. It certainly won't be true for them over the next couple years.

Try not to be mad as an *increasing number of dark skins choose to leave the Democratic plantation and join the dirty whites in opposing the Democrats' increasingly hard-left ridiculousness.

*all bets are off with this if the Republicans choose Orange Mussolini as their Presidential candidate in 2024.
They will chose him..it’s a cult. Republicans bash women and minorities..that’s a poor strategy

over9five

Staff member
If Biden had had a smidgen of sense, he would have appointed a black woman without announcing that he would ONLY appoint a black woman. He turned whoever that appointee is into a token.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Include all is called equality.
When you add color of skin and the shape of genitalia as a qualification, there is no equality.