Big 3 vs. UAW

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
water seeks its own level....a strike will be good for both the companies and union.......gung ho is not just a slogan.......make some decent affordable cars for a change.....its managements fault for the hole they dug themselves into not the uaw union.
🤣🤣🤣

Thebrownblob

I believe they’re asking for 40% over the life of the contract. I for one hope they get it. As I do not believe the price of cars is directly attributed to their pay. Mostly poor management and greed.
Their top pay is slightly over $32 an hour. We are well above that at UPS.

Karma...

40% raise plus reduction to 32 hrs a week for same pay as 40 means another 20%...total 60 % .....its a stretch......the constant barking about what the ceo's make is humorous considering the aggregate amount compared with the total compensation of the union members........I do believe that the ceo's should be capped at 20 times what the average union person.....same thing with baseball and the other sports players.......it's interesting that the federal government owns 25% of gm and the uaw own s 15 %

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
40% raise plus reduction to 32 hrs a week for same pay as 40 means another 20%...total 60 % .....its a stretch......the constant barking about what the ceo's make is humorous considering the aggregate amount compared with the total compensation of the union members........I do believe that the ceo's should be capped at 20 times what the average union person.....same thing with baseball and the other sports players.......it's interesting that the federal government owns 25% of gm and the uaw own s 15 %
IMG_5035.gif

Commercial Inside Release

I remember a lot of paint booths, where no one wore respirators of any kind.

Also remember employers being pissed they had to pay for respirators, venting systems... they *itched about it for years.

rickyb

water seeks its own level....a strike will be good for both the companies and union.......gung ho is not just a slogan.......make some decent affordable cars for a change.....its managements fault for the hole they dug themselves into not the uaw union.
deregulation killed affordable cars

Next Day Err

This guy. This guy has no :censored2:ing shame.

Trump spent $20,000 (hope they were paid up front) to rent out a non-union auto parts plant to stage a pro-union rally. Welp, turns out that many holding signs in the crowd were neither union laborers or even auto workers at all.

LOL

Trump voters: do you have no shame?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

This guy. This guy has no :censored2:ing shame.

Trump spent $20,000 (hope they were paid up front) to rent out a non-union auto parts plant to stage a pro-union rally. Welp, turns out that many holding signs in the crowd were neither union laborers or even auto workers at all.

LOL

Trump voters: do you have no shame?
Lol, no media bias there in that reporting. Quoting that dude Rachel Maddow?