Big Mistake

The Union has lost again to UPS. The coronavirus agreement was signed to soon. Many corporations are offering hazard pay. The union must have decided higher wages Wasnt a priority.

CoffeeStainedUniform

The Union has lost again to UPS. The coronavirus agreement was signed to soon. Many corporations are offering hazard pay. The union must have decided higher wages Wasnt a priority.
Stocks are in the tank. We get paid well, no need to bankrupt the company in order to pander to fear. If you don't think the pay is worth the risk, quit.

If you don't quit you're saying you get paid enough already. Buck up, do your job, and quit whining.

Stocks are in the tank. We get paid well, no need to bankrupt the company in order to pander to fear. If you don't think the pay is worth the risk, quit.

If you don't quit you're saying you get paid enough already. Buck up, do your job, and quit whining.
Ummm just because I think the Union failed doesn’t mean I should give up my low paying job. The NFLPA doesn’t tell its union to quit.

CoffeeStainedUniform

Ummm just because I think the Union failed doesn’t mean I should give up my low paying job. The NFLPA doesn’t tell its union to quit.
You are not forced to work at a "low paying" job represented by a union that "made a big mistake" and "lost again". Think of it as trading up, not giving up a low paying job. I don't want the company I work for to go belly up because you think that we should get extra pay.

I am proud to be at higher risk, delivering medications and comfort (Zappos) to people right now. Our jobs have never had a greater positive impact to our fellow Americans than this moment. We are helping keep our economy afloat. Do you want to be a part of that or not?

You are not forced to work at a "low paying" job represented by a union that "made a big mistake" and "lost again". Think of it as trading up, not giving up a low paying job. I don't want the company I work for to go belly up because you think that we should get extra pay.

I am proud to be at higher risk, delivering medications and comfort (Zappos) to people right now. Our jobs have never had a greater positive impact to our fellow Americans than this moment. We are helping keep our economy afloat. Do you want to be a part of that or not?

yawn.

ManInBrown

Bingo. I’ve never understood drivers complaining because they treat us like dirt. Do you want to make 100K a year and be treated like dirt, or make 40K a year and be treated with respect? I’ll take the money. We don’t need hazmat pay. If you want to toss the PTers a bone go ahead. No driver at full rate needs to be thrown an extra 2 bucks an hour because of this. Put it towards laying off less drivers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bingo. I’ve never understood drivers complaining because they treat us like dirt. Do you want to make 100K a year and be treated like dirt, or make 40K a year and be treated with respect? I’ll take the money. We don’t need hazmat pay. If you want to toss the PTers a bone go ahead. No driver at full rate needs to be thrown an extra 2 bucks an hour because of this. Put it towards laying off less drivers.

...or have everyone run Code 05 to make sure that everyone is on road...

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
The Union has lost again to UPS. The coronavirus agreement was signed too soon. Many corporations are offering hazard pay. The union must have decided higher wages Wasnt a priority.
Screenshot_20200330-194217_Google.jpg

Grab this, your blankey, and it'll all be better soon.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
That is supervisors code. When they have to cover a route for some reason they code 02 in their board and it shows them running scratch no matter how they suck.

Ask your on car supe tomorrow.
Watch his face.