Big personality or celebrity

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
No one cares about the beer nut boo hoo hoo , I thought I was informative, critical and crazy at the same time.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Your gamecock is a powerful bird

Respect.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1418528732.030194.jpg

its a great thread. You managed to list posters here who made an impact even when they were not liked.
That's when this forum was at its best. ---guy upstate over hoak aj. Some of these posters were not the most liked but we tuned into this site because they were big character or brown cafe celebrities. It seem like it's changed. Now a lot of people pop it and a year and a half later that have 17000 posts of jlgibberish. I lurked for years before finally registered. Upstate and t--guy were some of my reasons for joining in to the forum. I spent a lot of time hating on certain posters but it was them that made me want to get on this forum. I was in my opinion misguided.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
That's when this forum was at its best. ---guy upstate over hoak aj. Some of these posters were not the most liked but we tuned into this site because they were big character or brown cafe celebrities. It seem like it's changed. Now a lot of people pop it and a year and a half later that have 17000 posts of jlgibberish. I lurked for years before finally registered. Upstate and t--guy were some of my reasons for joining in to the forum. I spent a lot of time hating on certain posters but it was them that made me want to get on this forum. I was in my opinion misguided.
Thought provoking and warm.
I forgot how comfortable the cafe can be after a long day during peak. In this big world, growing colder with the growth of social media sucking our authenticity from conversations and leaving us with meaningless words to spin whom we wish we could be in the mirror.
Lost in thought and that is okay.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Be real and have fun, some idiots just like to run people in the ground, im just like really dude, get a life. You don't have to agree or like what everyone sais but taking shots at people JUST AINT COOL HOMEY lol.

A lot of characters M.I.A

No matter what. The brown cafe is as good as it ever was. Things change but there's alway great people to hang with here. Hope all that don't post are good but I see that the ones that are here now kick ass in a new informative and big personality way of their own. Great site @cheryl. Thanks for being our host.