Big personality or celebrity

bbsam

Staff member
What an intriguing mess. From Satan's Hollow (Lue C Fur) comes a hound of hell (fxdwg) horrid canines aimed at the hind quarters of a certain New York driver (Upstate). A wailing and gnashing of teeth from a wannabe UPS driver (MrFedex) and his sad little lackies. There's a somewhat sultry siren going ga-ga over biceps and glutes (AJ). A book wormish, wonky political junky (wk). There's the dancing queen (moreluck), the can't not be seen (klein), the soon to be lean (sober), and the way too mean (UPSOCKS). All in all a delightful hodge-podge of humanity.

UPSSOCKS

what an intriguing mess. From satan's hollow (lue c fur) comes a hound of hell (fxdwg) horrid canines aimed at the hind quarters of a certain new york driver (upstate). A wailing and gnashing of teeth from a wannabe ups driver (mrfedex) and his sad little lackies. There's a somewhat sultry siren going ga-ga over biceps and glutes (aj). A book wormish, wonky political junky (wk). There's the dancing queen (moreluck), the can't not be seen (klein), the soon to be lean (sober), and the way too mean (upsocks). All in all a delightful hodge-podge of humanity.

way too mean???? I am the voice of reason!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And there's the rub. The voice of Reason above all else. I would suggest Shakespeare's "Measure for Measure" and Anhouille's "Antigone" for some insight.

I was thinking more along the lines of Dr Suess' "Green Eggs and Ham" or "I Am Sam". It is important to select the reading material based upon the audience.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I was thinking more along the lines of Dr Suess' "Green Eggs and Ham" or "I Am Sam". It is important to select the reading material based upon the audience.

I love you Dave!

Are you thinking that you want to replace Dr. Seuss? The position is open and would be funny on BC.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
What an intriguing mess. From Satan's Hollow (Lue C Fur) comes a hound of hell (fxdwg) horrid canines aimed at the hind quarters of a certain New York driver (Upstate). A wailing and gnashing of teeth from a wannabe UPS driver (MrFedex) and his sad little lackies. There's a somewhat sultry siren going ga-ga over biceps and [-]glutes[/-] popeye forearms!!! (AJ). A book wormish, wonky political junky (wk). There's the dancing queen (moreluck), the can't not be seen (klein), the soon to be lean (sober), and the way too mean (UPSOCKS). All in all a delightful hodge-podge of humanity.

I fixed it.

bbsam

Staff member

LOL. I see your point, but as a rule I like to stay away from dumbing things down for folks. Challenge the mind, reward the soul (I think I just made that up:happy2:).

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Hijackers! This thread is about big celebrities and personalities. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Where's a Mod when you need one???

browndevil

Hijackers! This thread is about big celebrities and personalities. You shoukld be ashamed of yourselves.
Where's a Mod when you need one???

Trying to negotiate a Middle East Peace Treaty, uh, I mean the Dog and Tiger Peace Treaty:wink2: Or have you two made up already unbeknownst to me?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Trying to negotiate a Middle East Peace Treaty, uh, I mean the Dog and Tiger Peace Treaty:wink2: Or have you two made up already unbeknownst to me?

I ran out of gas.

I apologized to both and got return PM's from both.

It's all good though. (Well with me anyway). It's funny that I'm sideways with upstateNYUPSer and in tight with UPSSOCKS and they are the same person.

:surfing: