Big Strike expected in Louisville

542thruNthru

I hope they kept their plans. Once the part timers see this TA its gonna be a tough sell to vote no. Trust me.

I'm also hearing their rider is all set this time as well.

You keep saying this and if it's that good that's great. Though here the PT workers are upset because they want the same pay we get and I can't blame them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No, we had a parking lot meeting with steward, he's advocating we vote no. He said hybrid top rate is 30$ and that they're trying to convince part timers this will make more full time jobs for them
You mean the same part timers that don’t want FT, that don’t vote and that sure as hell don’t want to drive? Why is your steward running a parking lot meeting and not your BA?

542thruNthru

You seem like a reasonable guy. How much profit should this company make? This isn't a loaded question, I just want your answer.

I want them to make how ever much profit they can after paying anyone that delivers ground top rate.

The company over works us as it is and will do the same to 22.4 works. They deserve the same protection(9.5, 8hr requests) and pay as a FT driver.

Sorry but that's my reasonable answer.

Tony Q

I want them to make how ever much profit they can after paying anyone that delivers ground top rate.

The company over works us as it is and will do the same to 22.4 works. They deserve the same protection(9.5, 8hr requests) and pay as a FT driver.

Sorry but that's my reasonable answer.
And I appreciate your answer.