Big Strike expected in Louisville

Whitelightning1534

All UPS management has been notified to not plan any vacations in august in preparation for the biggest strike in history.

We've been hearing and talking about a strike here in Dallas since August it'll be a national strike if anybody decides to go on strike I just wish UPS would have the grapes to come forward and admit that their going broke if they could afford to give us the "promised" raise and back pay they would've done it by now their not hiring here in Dallas I'm not sure about other states but that right there tells me that their going broke because they can't even afford to hire when they know at least here in Dallas their heavily understaffed to the point full timers are having to beg people to come double shift

542thruNthru

We've been hearing and talking about a strike here in Dallas since August it'll be a national strike if anybody decides to go on strike I just wish UPS would have the grapes to come forward and admit that their going broke if they could afford to give us the "promised" raise and back pay they would've done it by now their not hiring here in Dallas I'm not sure about other states but that right there tells me that their going broke because they can't even afford to hire when they know at least here in Dallas their heavily understaffed to the point full timers are having to beg people to come double shift

Wow you're a complete idiot and have no idea what you're talking about.

giphy-64.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead
giphy (19).gif

Staydryitsraining

I work in a fairly new building. It cost over 100 million. A company would not waste that much money on our building or on any of the other 13 new buildings in the last year if they were broke. They would have saved the money for the CEO severance. This idea were broke is stupid and ignorant. Is and will they continue to take our volume (amazon) yes. Will or are we doing anything to combat it? Maybe. But for now all signs point to no were not broke. If we were Saturday delivery would be cancelled nation wide indefinitely. Please go back to thinking there was collusion now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

D13A4578-A700-4ADD-906A-E00F96076B9B.jpeg

iruhnman630

You do realize that:

1. Most of the contract is settled, therefore no strike.

2. You're backpay is adding up.

3. You used quotation marks, so you clearly know punctuation exists. Apply liberally.

Superteeth2478

You do realize that:

1. Most of the contract is settled, therefore no strike.

2. You're backpay is adding up.

3. You used quotation marks, so you clearly know punctuation exists. Apply liberally.
Except don't apply punctuation so liberally that you use "you're" when "your" is the correct word to use. Sorry, but it's hilarious when people point out the errors of others while failing to notice their own.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thanks for reinforcing the dumb truck driver stereotype.

iruhnman630

Except don't apply punctuation so liberally that you use "you're" when "your" is the correct word to use. Sorry, but it's hilarious when people point out the errors of others while failing to notice their own.
I stand humbly amused and corrected at my own failure.

I blame autocorrect

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Guess what yards the contract will pass and anyone not in CS will no longer have a pension