Big Tax Cut for companies to go back to workers. How much will FDX pay u$?

bacha29

"If" denotes speculation. Still no verifiable source. Can only surmise that you don't have one.
Take a moment and read what IWBF had to say about it. Nevertheless whatever values were exchanged in whatever form they took it was deemed to be legal. What you have to say about this matter doesn't impact you in anyway. It's obvious that you're simply trolling for the sole purpose of personal entertainment. Get a dog. Take up a hobby . Find another job. Spend quality time with your recliner.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Take a moment and read what IWBF had to say about it. Nevertheless whatever values were exchanged in whatever form they took it was deemed to be legal. What you have to say about this matter doesn't impact you in anyway. It's obvious that you're simply trolling for the sole purpose of personal entertainment. Get a dog. Take up a hobby . Find another job. Spend quality time with your recliner.
OR, I could continue challenging the crap you post, and keep asking for facts.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
How can you dismiss something as hearsay when you weren't there? Those comments were for the record. Knowing the RM I can telling you one thing. If you had been there and in essence called him a liar he would have first performed some rectal reconstruction on you followed by the immediate termination of your contract.

I've always loved that logic. "I know he's telling the truth because he would react foolishly if you dared to question him." Brilliant.

Meat

Your quoting so-and-so is the classic definition of hearsay. If you can't provide a verifiable source, all you are providing is rumor and innuendo. Try again.

Weren’t you the wanker that posted some garbage story, based on information from a “trusted source,” about Fedex letting some call-center employees go after they returned from a fire drill, or some stupid :censored2: like that? I apologize if it wasn’t you. To be honest with you, I never read anybody’s posts very closely.

Meat

I will if you change yours to DIDOmeat.

You dare refer to my distinct brand of edutainment as trolling? On the contrary! My primary objective is to teach and to delight; and to expose hypocrisy in its many forms - hence, that’s why I felt compelled to interject on your and Bacha’s little discussion; I just couldn’t live with myself unless I made an attempt to expose your corrosive hypocrisy. Now that you have been outed, the denizens of these boards will cast you out faster than an ops manager, who has been caught putting a destroy scan on prescription meds - let me tell you, that’s pretty fast!

Meat

The tax cut is here. I heard today that AT&T is going to pay $1,000 bonuses to 200,000 non-management employees! 5th 3rd Bankcorp gave everyone raises to $15/hr and gave $1,000 bonuses to 13,500 employees. Wells Fargo is giving an 11% pay raise. Comcast is giving $1,000 bonuses to 100,000 employees!

So everyone, how much of a BONUS will FedEx Express give us hard working employees? I'm betting on $0! How much of a RAISE will FDX give us? Again I'm betting on $0. They will keep every penny of what they're saving. Their coffers are already stuffed to the brim. They will need to get a bigger mattress to stuff all these billions of dollars they will be swimming in.

Anyone disagree? If you think I'm wrong, I'll tell you right now I sure hope I am, but I seriously doubt it. This isn't the FedEx of 30 or 40 years ago where they actually wanted happy employees.

It’s discouraging, but hardly surprising. The powers-that-be know perfectly well that the path this country is on is not sustainable, and there will be an inevitable crash. Why wouldn’t they juice what they can from the lemon while they can? I find it somewhat encouraging that the majority of Americans aren’t buying the whole “tax reform will make America great again” bit. Of course, there are also a significant amount of feebs that are, which is a big part of the problem.

vantexan

The tax savings are permanent. Why would the raise be a one time thing?
I may be wrong but are you saying they could get a raise this year, then another one next year, and so on, and so on? No, they could give every employee one raise of $2.67hr, and the tax savings next year would continue to pay for it, and so on, and so on.

vantexan

Why is the thought of FedEx giving out $2.67/hr even a topic of discussion? Are you guys :censored2:ing high?
Bacha brought up that the new corporate tax cut would give FedEx an extra 1.5 Billion to throw around. In case anyone got the idea that they could now accelerate top out times and pay something close to UPS rates I did a little calculating to show what an extra $1.5 Billion gets you. And I never touch the stuff!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You dare refer to my distinct brand of edutainment as trolling? On the contrary! My primary objective is to teach and to delight; and to expose hypocrisy in its many forms - hence, that’s why I felt compelled to interject on your and Bacha’s little discussion; I just couldn’t live with myself unless I made an attempt to expose your corrosive hypocrisy. Now that you have been outed, the denizens of these boards will cast you out faster than an ops manager, who has been caught putting a destroy scan on prescription meds - let me tell you, that’s pretty fast!
My bad, wasn't trying to denigrate YOU, I was attempting to insult IWBF.