Big Tax Cut for companies to go back to workers. How much will FDX pay u$?

vantexan

And would probably stem the flow of people leaving the company, then you'd have a company full of efficient, knowledgeable, dedicated, and satisfied employees(sounds like I'm describing UPS employees)
If the handful of UPS employees I was around in December are any indication there's just no making people happy, no matter how much they're paid. OMG I sound like Oldfart!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If the handful of UPS employees I was around in December are any indication there's just no making people happy, no matter how much they're paid. OMG I sound like Oldfart!
In their defense, they have a right to complain. Not about their pay, benefits or pension, but definitely in the way they’re treated.

vantexan

In their defense, they have a right to complain. Not about their pay, benefits or pension, but definitely in the way they’re treated.
Guess it depends on local management. My driver said local mgrs ok, but he was, and others were, really POed that their weekly hour limit was increased from 60 to 70 for Peak and they had to work Saturdays. I was surprised that he wasn't aware of the 70 hr rule under DOT.

SmithBarney

Don't get me wrong, plenty to complain about at UPS... but ask any driver on Friday if he looks at his/her paycheck and gets sad..(unless he's got child support/alimony coming out of it..)

MAKAVELI

Not hardly. Whiners are go whine no matter what. Operational could get BIG bonus, a bigger raise and lower insurance and the whining would continue.
I agree but the whiners would be the drivers that are already topped out and complaining that they're not making $10 more an hour then the mid-range employees.