Biggest grieve

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I received some really big ones in the past.
o rly?
Wpbsm3K.png

WTFm8

Work moving from my building to another. Mentioned my seniority date is wrong as it would put me ahead of a person at the building I’m potentially transferring to...

So my building manager took it upon himself to ‘supposedly’ move my date forward the ~1.5 weeks... but took it upon himself to also move the guy in my building that has a seniority date day before my WRONG date forward as well to remain ahead of me.

Feel like I should grieve the wrong seniority date/him being moved to stay ahead of me, and also just be an :censored2: and grieve for pay for any time he has worked and I was off.

Statue of limitations for wage correction is 2yr accidental, 3yr intentional for DOL in my state.

El Correcto

god is dead
How’d they figure it? Hours of person that was below you seniority wise paid at your rates?
It was a pretty big deal at my building. The guy originally left in handcuffs that day, ended up coming back a year or so later. He showed me a picture of a game show sized check being held by him and some union officials that was his back pay blown up. It was ridiculous.