SSD's (PVD's) implemented 6-7 weeks from Christmas. New contract already ignored?

Commercial Inside Release

PVD KGFK
KGFK = The airport in Grand Forks, ND.

He's a 20 something grain elevator \ feed store grunt, living at home, and driving his dad's old farm truck.
Probably from a broken home in northern Minnesota.

PVDKGFK

PVD KGFK
KGFK = The airport in Grand Forks, ND.

He's a 20 something grain elevator \ feed store grunt, living at home, and driving his dad's old farm truck.
Probably from a broken home in northern Minnesota.
Actually im 52, have my own home, keep in touch with my family on a reg basis. So none of the above hold water

Faceplanted

Lmao. I liked you until you went into what you do in AG

People like you are the reason why almost all health issues exist. Growing trash nutrient deficient food, via factory operations.

Your “sugar” is trash. Literal poison.

Your crops, even thought they are grown in soil, lack rare earth minerals responsible for a healthy immune system.

You, and your fellow business owners are too greedy to farm the proper way, using rotational methods that humans used all through out history until ww2

You keep planting the same :censored2: on the same field, using chemicals to kill anything you don’t like. All the nutrient are extracted from the field long ago. The soil is so :censored2:ty, or does not retain water as it should.

I would rather sell drugs to people who want the drugs, than push this fake ass “produce”, or be associated with any of farming methods I’m talking about. Literally directly killing more humans than ANY OTHER method.

PVDKGFK

Lmao. I liked you until you went into what you do in AG

People like you are the reason why almost all health issues exist. Growing trash nutrient deficient food, via factory operations.

Your “sugar” is trash. Literal poison.

Your crops, even thought they are grown in soil, lack rare earth minerals responsible for a healthy immune system.

You, and your fellow business owners are too greedy to farm the proper way, using rotational methods that humans used all through out history until ww2

You keep planting the same :censored2: on the same field, using chemicals to kill anything you don’t like. All the nutrient are extracted from the field long ago. The soil is so :censored2:ty, or does not retain water as it should.

I would rather sell drugs to people who want the drugs, than push this fake ass “produce”, or be associated with any of farming methods I’m talking about. Literally directly killing more humans than ANY OTHER method.
If our soil isnt any good, why did 320 acres of farmland sell for a record of $5,600,000 located in Pembina county on Nov 23rd?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Who needs nutrients and minerals when you can have a 15%-25% increased yield in a tiled field.
It's all about the Benjamin's.

Faceplanted

If our soil isnt any good, why did 320 acres of farmland sell for a record of $5,600,000 located in Pembina county on Nov 23rd?
First of all, I could care less about a transaction, that likely in one way or another is related to money laundering (kinda like AG workers getting my tax dollars to deliver ups boxes in form of a write off)

It’s not that it’s not any good. With methods :censored2:ary, you can get a crop out of trash land, I’m specially talking about, how almost ever human that lives in western societies that use these farming methods… has rare earth mineral deficiency’s.

This is a direct result from lack of rotational crop farming methods.

Your crops are trash, and not only are they trash, they are full of roundup and other chemicals which imo, are directly related to cancers and other issues.

But hey……. Gotta supply food right? 🙄

PVDKGFK

First of all, I could care less about a transaction, that likely in one way or another is related to money laundering (kinda like AG workers getting my tax dollars to deliver ups boxes in form of a write off)

It’s not that it’s not any good. With methods :censored2:ary, you can get a crop out of trash land, I’m specially talking about, how almost ever human that lives in western societies that use these farming methods… has rare earth mineral deficiency’s.

This is a direct result from lack of rotational crop farming methods.

Your crops are trash, and not only are they trash, they are full of roundup and other chemicals which imo, are directly related to cancers and other issues.

But hey……. Gotta supply food right? 🙄
Crop rotation is a common practice in ND. Different crops require different nutrients. Soil sample get taken, and nutrients can be added for said deficiency

Faceplanted

Also to add, ifs one thing to haul lads of corn ect

It’s a complete other to be directly related to the chemical/seed aspect of the system

I have no morals, don’t really care when people get scammed monetarily, don’t really care that Purdue pushed oxy, don’t care about Ukraine money laundering…..

But for some reason, I get riled the :censored2: up when it comes to food. Humans have the right to not have the vast majority of food suppliers actively poisoning them and making them ill.

Food is something sacred, directly from “god” to give life.

Faceplanted

Crop rotation is a common practice in ND. Different crops require different nutrients. Soil sample get taken, and nutrients can be added for said deficiency
Lol @ “adding” nutrients. Just like supplements, some systems don’t work as intended when humans play god.

A vitamin d suppliment is not comparable to going out and getting sun. Same thing applies to soil, and adding nutrients

The human body processes man made nutrients differently than naturally occuring. I can link some studies if you would like.

I also highly highly doubt these tests look at stuff like trace silver, trace gold, and other rare earth minerals which are an extremely important and crucial to a properly functioning immune system