Bikers or SUV --What say you ???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ive done worse. I ride with harley riders. If anyone pulled up on our rear ends as this guy did these rice rocket riders, after he got out of his coma, he wouldnt remember what planet he was on.

If you rode a motorcycle, you might understand.

This SUV driver was just lucky he was tailgating a bunch of rice rockets and not harley riders. If they were Harley riders, believe me, this SUV driver wouldnt have come close and would have backed off.

I have buddies who will smash your windshield just for getting closer than "we" think is safe. If you they talk back, theyll regret soon enough.

Peace

TOS

I find it ironic that you decry the ownership of guns when you post stuff like this.

I am around a lot of bikers and hogs myself ... never saw one near as tough as a 9 mm.

​For the most part, hogs in the South are nothing like you portray them to be.

P

pickup

Must be reassuring to ride with such tough strong guys. I bet as you take turns riding on the back of all their bikes you must feel very safe.

1. Biker Bitch
A tatted-out, used-up lookin broad (sometimes a hottie) who rides on the back of a bike, smokes cigarettes, drinks wine coolers, tries to act tough, and has more balls than the insecure guy riding the bike. If she's a hottie, you wonder if she does trampish things. If she is not a hottie, you put that awful thought out of your mind.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This SUV driver was just lucky he was tailgating a bunch of rice rockets and not harley riders. If they were Harley riders, believe me, this SUV driver wouldnt have come close and would have backed off.

I have buddies who will smash your windshield just for getting closer than "we" think is safe. If you they talk back, theyll regret soon enough.

Show me where the SUV driver was tailgating the Crotch rocketers? are you referring to where THEY cut him off and then damn near stopped on a dime? If so, that is THEIR fault, not his.

You make it like every Harley rider is a huge P.O.S., and I do not believe that to be true.

Since when do your buddies make the rules as to what is a safe/unsafe following distance?

WTF does "If you they talk back, theyll regret soon enough." mean.

And then bikers wonder why non bikers think so low of groups of riders. After the video's I've seen online lately, and your lovely additional facts, we should just start running bikers over left and right.

I love the signs that everyone puts on their cars to share the road with motorcycles, but then the cyclists are riding like roosters, it puts me in less of a sharing mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I find it ironic that you decry the ownership of guns when you post stuff like this.

I am around a lot of bikers and hogs myself ... never saw one near as tough as a 9 mm.

​For the most part, hogs in the South are nothing like you portray them to be.

Come and bother a Hog Rider in so cal. See what that gets ya...

TOS.

TOS.

I is scared.
image.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS.

There is the whole problem with your argument, it requires a car driver to bother a biker. MOST people leave bikers alone, and in the NY case, THEY instigated it. Harley or Crotch Rockets, you surround my car and try to open my door, I WILL make sure your casket is closed, as I will run over your skull

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I saw on TV that there was a policeman working undercover in this motorcycle gang.
There were 2 other off-duty police officers on duty in the gang as well.
That probably tells one something about the situation.
One wonders what this gang did to attract the attention of the NYPD.

I assume the two guys beating the SUV and the ones who pulled out and beat up the driver will get attention as well.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I saw on TV that there was a policeman working undercover in this motorcycle gang.
There were 2 other off-duty police officers on duty in the gang as well.
That probably tells one something about the situation.
One wonders what this gang did to attract the attention of the NYPD.

I assume the two guys beating the SUV and the ones who pulled out and beat up the driver will get attention as well.
Undercover cop was the guy who broke out the rear window. He helped create the situation.

over9five

Staff member
Maybe the police officer who was riding with them SAW what actually precipitated this (before the start of the video).

I'd love to see that report.