Bill Barr

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't feel bad, a lot smarter people can figure it out either.

Explain it to me again. You "expose" the swamp by filling it with swamp monsters, sewage, graft, corruption, and other filth. Then you "expose" it further by adding more of the same.

bacha29

He is making the swamp great again. Exposing the swamp by making it even more sordid and corrupt. Brilliant. I guess I just can't see Trump's genius.
Giuliani didn't help Trump's cause when he said that there's nothing wrong with the campaign having obtained information from the Russians that helped it's cause.......Of course this is coming from an "attorney" who married his cousin.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Giuliani didn't help Trump's cause when he said that there's nothing wrong with the campaign having obtained information from the Russians that helped it's cause.......Of course this is coming from an "attorney" who married his cousin.

I think Giuliani is best explained by trying not to explain him. He's nuts.

newfie

Giuliani didn't help Trump's cause when he said that there's nothing wrong with the campaign having obtained information from the Russians that helped it's cause.....

I think he was pointing out that you guys were fine with Hillary doing so.

vantexan

Explain it to me again. You "expose" the swamp by filling it with swamp monsters, sewage, graft, corruption, and other filth. Then you "expose" it further by adding more of the same.
If you say so. Being a Democrat you know the above when you see it.

bacha29

I think Giuliani is best explained by trying not to explain him. He's nuts.
He's 75 and his best years are clearly behind him. Moreover, it doesn't take a mental giant to know that the Russians don't give you anything without getting something useful in return. That's why the heart of the matter is national security as clearly evidenced by Trump claiming that he had nothing to do with Russia while all the time he was dealing on a hotel in Moscow.

floridays

He's 75 and his best years are clearly behind him. Moreover, it doesn't take a mental giant to know that the Russians don't give you anything without getting something useful in return. That's why the heart of the matter is national security as clearly evidenced by Trump claiming that he had nothing to do with Russia while all the time he was dealing on a hotel in Moscow.
He gave them access to our uranium:thumbup1:,why mess around with a petty hotel. It's not like he would have the American foothold in Moscow with an American controlled hotel.
You hate him, face it, that's all there is.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
he whipped Chuck Todds ass today. easy to do when you speak facts and logic to a liberal position
2019-04-21_22.05.31.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Amazing how all of these sane liberals can't keep up with a crazy, old conservative.
He's a hero because terrorists blew up the trade towers. I like mayors who don't let terrorists blow up their buildings.

Yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job.