Bill Barr

MAKAVELI

I understand why Democrats feel the way they do about Trump. He’s a :censored2:ing terrible person. But I think the rage should be compartmentalized and doomed impeachment avoided while Mayor Pete is talking rationally and Bernie is talking directly to Fox News viewers.
Sometimes you just gotta take a stand for what's right and let the chips fall where they may.

Box Ox

Sometimes you just gotta take a stand for what's right and let the chips fall where they may.

Fine. But we also should go ahead and start talking about who Democrats might run after Trump’s 2nd term. I don’t think the House Democrats’ having taken a stand via failed impeachment will have felt worthwhile when we wake up on November 4 next year.

MAKAVELI

Fine. But we also should go ahead and start talking about who Democrats might run after Trump’s 2nd term. I don’t think the House Democrats’ having taken a stand via failed impeachment will have felt worthwhile when we wake up on November 4 next year.
Reading your posts reminds me of this classic

Box Ox

Well people like you are ready to crown his ass.

Arizona could have won that football game. The Democrats can’t win the impeachment game. Saying that is not ”crowning” Trump. It’s acknowledging that fact and hoping the Party finds a better path forward because I want Trump out next November too.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
i thought you might have quoted Chris Wallace yesterday morning when it was on. I guess you didnt watch it then? only saw it when it came throught your leftist news feed?
Yeah that's it . Nothing to do with it was Easter Sunday, and I was spending time with my family yesterday ,nor the fact that I was only on here for a little bit. I needed to be spoon fed that info from the liberal Illuminati and run i by the most powerful secretary of state in the history of mankind, before i could post it

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Except Wallace isn't a liberal. He's a registered Democrat, but he's not liberal. And if we're comparing, there's nothing Trump has been charged with, or that we know he has done, that compares with what she got away with. If you want a true comparison then put both of them on trial, present known evidence, and let juries decide, assuming you can find an impartial jury.
giphy (9).gif

newfie

Yeah that's it . Nothing to do with it was Easter Sunday, and I was spending time with my family yesterday ,nor the fact that I was only on here for a little bit. I needed to be spoon fed that info from the liberal Illuminati and run i by the most powerful secretary of state in the history of mankind, before i could post it

So you didn't post here yesterday