Bill Barr

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Amazing how all of these sane liberals can't keep up with a crazy, old conservative.
Thank god there are people like Chris Wallace who can.
Fox News' Chris Wallace asks Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani "Who made you God?" in heated Mueller report interview

Wallace, pointing to Trump’s decision to decline to answer numerous questions from Mueller using the same excuse, asked why it was a “problem” for Clinton but not for the president?

“Because Hillary Clinton was guilty of the underlying crime,” Trump’s lawyer responded. “She did crush the cellphones. She did –”

But Wallace cut him off abrupt, asking: “Well, who made you God as you said about Mueller? You’re saying, who made Mueller God, and now you’re saying whether she was guilty or not.”
Fumbling to respond, Giuliani said: “I’m not saying she’s guilty,” despite having — only moments earlier — said Clinton “was guilty.

bacha29

" The truth is not the truth" ......Rudolph Giuliani. He's like the guy in the back of the plane throwing stuff out trying to get enough lift before the plane crashes into the mountain.At 75 he knows that he's done for politically so he can say any stupid thing he wants.

newfie

Both insanely oblivious to the truth, or I would have accepted both comical mouthpieces to wannabe dictators

did you ever wonder if you were oblivious to the truth? you guys tried to ruin a duly elected president because you don't like him and his politics. you then tried to discredit one of the most reputable AG's ever because you didn't like him. I have never seen such a political temper tantrum.

newfie

Fox News' Chris Wallace asks Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani "Who made you God?" in heated Mueller report interview

Wallace, pointing to Trump’s decision to decline to answer numerous questions from Mueller using the same excuse, asked why it was a “problem” for Clinton but not for the president?

“Because Hillary Clinton was guilty of the underlying crime,” Trump’s lawyer responded. “She did crush the cellphones. She did –”

But Wallace cut him off abrupt, asking: “Well, who made you God as you said about Mueller? You’re saying, who made Mueller God, and now you’re saying whether she was guilty or not.”
Fumbling to respond, Giuliani said: “I’m not saying she’s guilty,” despite having — only moments earlier — said Clinton “was guilty.

i thought you might have quoted Chris Wallace yesterday morning when it was on. I guess you didnt watch it then? only saw it when it came throught your leftist news feed?

newfie

" The truth is not the truth" ......Rudolph Giuliani. He's like the guy in the back of the plane throwing stuff out trying to get enough lift before the plane crashes into the mountain.At 75 he knows that he's done for politically so he can say any stupid thing he wants.

he's right and he drives you liberals bonkers because they cant dispute him.

vantexan

Except Wallace isn't a liberal. He's a registered Democrat, but he's not liberal. And if we're comparing, there's nothing Trump has been charged with, or that we know he has done, that compares with what she got away with. If you want a true comparison then put both of them on trial, present known evidence, and let juries decide, assuming you can find an impartial jury.

Box Ox

I rarely check /politics on Reddit but did today. Jesus.

You know what, Democrats? You should go ahead and start impeachment proceedings in the House. Just take that car and run it right into a political concrete wall. Do it, you :censored2:ing geniuses. A guaranteed failed impeachment trial in the Senate would really show Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You know what, Democrats? You should go ahead and start impeachment proceedings in the House. Just take that car and run it right into a political concrete wall. Do it, you :censored2:ing geniuses. A guaranteed failed impeachment trial in the Senate would really show Trump.
Do you think Nixon would be impeached in today's environment?

I ask because the Mueller report clearly lays out exactly what got Nixon the boot. The report is a road map to impeachment.

MAKAVELI

Relax bro. Don't be such a pusillanimous, otherwise Drumpf is going to grab you.:happy2:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good. The Democrats should do it then. It’ll be great. Trump will be finished.
giphy (9).gif

Box Ox

Relax bro. Don't be such a pusillanimous, otherwise Drumpf is going to grab you.:happy2:

I understand why Democrats feel the way they do about Trump. He’s a :censored2:ing terrible person. But I think the rage should be compartmentalized and doomed impeachment avoided while Mayor Pete is talking rationally and Bernie is talking directly to Fox News viewers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I understand why Democrats feel the way they do about Trump. He’s a :censored2:ing terrible person. But I think the rage should be compartmentalized and doomed impeachment avoided while Mayor Pete is talking rationally and Bernie is talking directly to Fox News viewers.
Pete and Bernie can't win.