Bill Barr

I know your feelings about massive amounts of leverage I don't need to go around with you about it.

It's unrelated to my post anyways because the guy's auto loan and medical debt aren't 'making money'.
My auto loan and medical expenses aren’t making money either. Boat loans don’t make money 6 months out of the year. But they’re so damn fun. I’ve taken a few low income kids out fishing a couple times this year. Kind of a carryover from toys for tots. They, for the most part, have a blast.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Paper cuts are a bitch.

I worked 2 jobs for the last 10 years. Did my undergrad nights and weekends while FT RTD, and then did the same for my grad school...all nights and weekends. Self-made, except for Fred's tuition refund. I now have a successful real estate business and manage the rental properties I own and mostly renovated by myself...nights and weekends.

Not paper cuts.

vantexan

I worked 2 jobs for the last 10 years. Did my undergrad nights and weekends while FT RTD, and then did the same for my grad school...all nights and weekends. Self-made, except for Fred's tuition refund. I now have a successful real estate business and manage the rental properties I own and mostly renovated by myself...nights and weekends.

Not paper cuts.
So, I worked three jobs for two years. Standing on my head.

vantexan

You said I didn't know what hard work was. Good for you. How does standing on your head pay? Not very well, I'm sure.
Point is you shuffle paper. Long hours, ok. But doubtful you know what real hard work is. Ever work on a well drilling rig? I have. Out in the sun handling 85 lb wrenches. Digging footers. Hoisting pipe. Good for you you're successful. But then Fred's company helped you get there and you bite his hand. Hard physical labor for years would change that. You'd be more grateful.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Point is you shuffle paper. Long hours, ok. But doubtful you know what real hard work is. Ever work on a well drilling rig? I have. Out in the sun handling 85 lb wrenches. Digging footers. Hoisting pipe. Good for you you're successful. But then Fred's company helped you get there and you bite his hand. Hard physical labor for years would change that. You'd be more grateful.

Hanging drywall, installing sprinklers, roofing, framing, and pouring concrete are just a few of the things I did to save money and invest. Fred's tuition refund was helpful, but he stole enough wages and benefits from me to more than make up for any investment he made into my education.

Fred should be grateful to me for being a hard worker in spite of his crap wages and poor benefits.

I still do most of the maintenance on my properties. I only farm out what I can't do or will interfere with a real estate transaction.