Bill Barr

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not bets, no, I was more thinking that your balance sheet had increased since Trump, in a way that it may or may not have increased if Clinton.

Sorry if that’s a crass assessment, but you’ve always struck me as a Libertarian.

Trump is anything but, so it’s curious to me why you continuously defend the fat orange fk.

Unless you’re playing...

If you're referring to the BrownCafe balance sheet, Wrong. BrownCafe is based on content from Upser's, not the blabbering on the current events forum.

Where did I defend your Orange friend?

People need to relax a bit, no?

BrownArmy

If you're referring to the BrownCafe balance sheet, Wrong. BrownCafe is based on content from Upser's, not the blabbering on the current events forum.

Where did I defend your Orange friend?

People need to relax a bit, no?

I’m sorry dear sir, I misunderstood all the posts you’ve recently made, which any sentient ape would construe as support for the Orangutan.

My apologies.

vantexan

You're a bum who left the country to avoid having to get a job.

You telling someone they don't know about hard work is ridiculous.
You were a truck driver, right? What did that exercise, your gluteus maximus? I started work at 12, picked weeds out of potted plants at a huge nursery in the Florida heat 35 hours a week for $1hr. Worked routes at FedEx so heavy UPS drivers laughed about them. In my 40's volunteered to unload containers for 4 years every morning, often in high heat. Worked at a supermarket 30-35 hrs a week while going to school fulltime. Worked on a crew laying sod. I'll put what I've done up against your record anytime. The worst thing about getting older and having your body break down is having to put up with some punk who thinks he knows everything but doesn't have a clue. When it happens to you maybe you'll get a clue.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You were a truck driver, right? What did that exercise, your gluteus maximus? I started work at 12, picked weeds out of potted plants at a huge nursery in the Florida heat 35 hours a week for $1hr. Worked routes at FedEx so heavy UPS drivers laughed about them. In my 40's volunteered to unload containers for 4 years every morning, often in high heat. Worked at a supermarket 30-35 hrs a week while going to school fulltime. Worked on a crew laying sod. I'll put what I've done up against your record anytime. The worst thing about getting older and having your body break down is having to put up with some punk who thinks he knows everything but doesn't have a clue. When it happens to you maybe you'll get a clue.
WDFD

You left the country to avoid having to get a job. You quit working in your mid 50s when you were in debt.

FFS, you talking down to someone about work is laughable!