Bill Barr

BrownArmy

upload_2019-4-22_19-54-26.png

Hamberders!

BrownArmy

Just more TDS, like most of this thread... you should be familiar with that.:teethy:

As long as you’re chiming in, tell me how you’re OK with the Mueller Report.

At best, nothing to nail Trump on, but at worst, what a picture of a tawdry and incompetent President.

The bar has been lowered below the water table.

I guess I just don’t want to hear you complaining when the next D Prez is a complete scumbag...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
As long as you’re chiming in, tell me how you’re OK with the Mueller Report.

At best, nothing to nail Trump on, but at worst, what a picture of a tawdry and incompetent President.

The bar has been lowered below the water table.

I guess I just don’t want to hear you complaining when the next D Prez is a complete scumbag...

I guess it would be the presumption of innocence. But, yes the president is tawdry, to put it mildly. Very entertaining though.

Sportello

A lot of syndromes and derangements with Trump being president.
I agree. Your old pal @newfie /tieguy has an unnatural attraction to him.

I guess it would be the presumption of innocence. But, yes the president is tawdry, to put it mildly. Very entertaining though.
Entertainment is not what I look for in a presidency. If the Constitution is to be followed, there is no presumption of innocence. It’s not a criminal matter, the DOJ falls under the executive branch. There is only a Constitutional solution, unless you and your ilk are fine with the behavior of this president, and would allow it for future presidents.

Have you read the report? Read at least Vol 1, and the footnotes.

BrownArmy

Please clarify. I placed no winning bets. Not collecting anything from any Russians. Not sure how the orange fool benefits me?

Not bets, no, I was more thinking that your balance sheet had increased since Trump, in a way that it may or may not have increased if Clinton.

Sorry if that’s a crass assessment, but you’ve always struck me as a Libertarian.

Trump is anything but, so it’s curious to me why you continuously defend the fat orange fk.

Unless you’re playing...

It will be fine

I agree. Your old pal @newfie /tieguy has an unnatural attraction to him.

Entertainment is not what I look for in a presidency. If the Constitution is to be followed, there is no presumption of innocence. It’s not a criminal matter, the DOJ falls under the executive branch. There is only a Constitutional solution, unless you and your ilk are fine with the behavior of this president, and would allow it for future presidents.

Have you read the report? Read at least Vol 1, and the footnotes.
Spoiler, republicans aren’t big on reading.