Bill Barr

MAKAVELI

No, you miss it smart guy.

Please site these OLC guidelines you speak of.

Mueller's band of jackals took their own route to pursue their mission,

after they found no criminal culpability.
You mean to tell me he didn't want to be the cat dropping a rat on the doorstep. You aren't talking to your type. We aren't fools.

Educate me then Sir.
Mueller is playing 11D chess while Drumpf and Barr are playing tic tac toe.:happy2:

floridays

Mueller is playing 11D chess while Drumpf and Barr are playing tic tac toe.:happy2:
I speak in fact, you offer childish gibberish. I know when I have won. Thanks for playing.
So you agree Mueller had no desire to respond within the rules?
His intent was to give enough to keep you jackals on the hunt of false premises, false claims he didn't have proof to pursue?
Is that his 11D?
Don't run away, this is enjoyable.

newfie

I speak in fact, you offer childish gibberish. I know when I have won. Thanks for playing.
So you agree Mueller had no desire to respond within the rules?
His intent was to give enough to keep you jackals on the hunt of false premises, false claims he didn't have proof to pursue?
Is that his 11D?
Don't run away, this is enjoyable.

We should rehash the Obama birth certificate controversy

bbsam

Staff member
The FISA court generally gives the government what it wants. But it's illegal to used unverified documents as a basis for the warrant. There's also the matter of illegal leaks. And conspiracy.
You don’t know how FISA courts act. That’s the point and it’s how they want it.

El Correcto

god is dead
We should rehash the Obama birth certificate controversy
upload_2019-5-2_15-58-47.jpeg

floridays

You don’t know how FISA courts act. That’s the point and it’s how they want it.
We do know there are strict requirements for them to issue legal warrants against American citizens and then further protections to US citizens that are affected. Supposedly.