Bill Cosby - Timing was off

P

pickup

I bet the president just got even more nervous.

I have to keep reminding you that Hillary was not elected. Though I suspect she and her hubby might be worried about all those broads from his past coming out of the woodworks.

floridays

A bit dry still. Strange winter. Grass just now coming out of dormancy.
I love grass myself, it's coming for you, keep your blades sharp. Do you use a reel mower? I remember going to some games at old Comiskey and they were cutting it with a belly hung John Deere.

newfie

Pass on it? Why?

Just be honest that the current president has exhibited the same reprehensible behavior.

It’s ok. You knew what he was before you voted for him. Of course that doesn’t say much for you.

it says there was a much worse option

floridays

At his age the trials are mostly for political points.

After Hollywood letting him skate for years.
There will be appeals, or an appeal singular. I don't disagree with the sentiment, he most probably will die in jail, or take his own life before presenting himself for incarceration. My personal opinion is, justice was served today. Twelve jurors heard the evidence that was presented to them and his defense of the of the charges and offered their judgment.

newfie

There will be appeals, or an appeal singular. I don't disagree with the sentiment, he most probably will die in jail, or take his own life before presenting himself for incarceration. My personal opinion is, justice was served today. Twelve jurors heard the evidence that was presented to them and his defense of the of the charges and offered their judgment.

his outburst against the DA in court shows a clear lack of remorse. Fry him