Bill Cosby - Timing was off

El Correcto

god is dead
Cosby would of been caught sooner if people didn’t turn a blind eye towards rape. Rumors for years just like Harvey Weinstein. It’s almost like the liberals in Hollywood have no real morales, yet lecture us... Little too tolerant if you are tolerating rape and sexual abuse for decades.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
how many of you guys ever bought a women drinks or got her drunk in the hopes of getting them to bed?

the woman even admitted to a friend that she was going to do this to get a "big pay day " all these women are looking for a payday. they knew what they were getting into.

this "me too" movement is a LOAD OF CRAP!"

You wanna go out later?

oldngray

nowhere special
You wanna go out later?
photos-27-19.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

how many of you guys ever bought a women drinks or got her drunk in the hopes of getting them to bed?

the woman even admitted to a friend that she was going to do this to get a "big pay day " all these women are looking for a payday. they knew what they were getting into.

this "me too" movement is a LOAD OF CRAP!"
If the woman cries rape the next day you are going to the pen.
I know a guy who had sex with a girl who begged to go home with him (she had some drinks) and the next day she reported that she was too drunk to consent.

He's doing 10 years at 30 yrs of age. Stupid on his part I know. But this stuff is real.

I know a guy who had sex with a girl who begged to go home with him (she had some drinks) and the next day she reported that she was too drunk to consent.

He's doing 10 years at 30 yrs of age. Stupid on his part I know. But this stuff is real.
The difference here is Cosby is a predator but these women are not completely innocent either.

oldngray

nowhere special

If a woman waits 30 years then decides to make accusations you have to wonder whether her motives are more about money than anything else.

floridays

You're gonna wake up one day and say, "WTF happened." Your ass is getting handed to you daily, and you're trying to re-litigate the past, the election is over, there are no crimes, your criminal clown lost. Get over it. We've already grabbed you by the puddin (referring to the line under the picture you posted), how hard do you want us to squeeze?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

women do this all the time when they get caught cheating on their husbands. it's a well known defense to the tribe.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

That's one of the reasons why your best bet in the current system is to just walk away from it all.