Bill Cosby - Timing was off

It will be fine

she said , he said. no other evidence.

scary
Not exactly
“Cosby also acknowledged giving pills to Constand before their sexual encounter. But he identified them as the over-the-counter cold and allergy medicine Benadryl and insisted they were meant to help her relax.”

He admits he drugged women and then raped them...so not very grey.

floridays

she said , he said. no other evidence.

scary
That is what leads to the coming appeal, the judge allowed testimony of prior alleged acts by former "victims," none of which have authenticated in the courtroom. Not saying I agree, just a statement of fact, as I understand the proceedings.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
how many of you guys ever bought a women drinks or got her drunk in the hopes of getting them to bed?

the woman even admitted to a friend that she was going to do this to get a "big pay day " all these women are looking for a payday. they knew what they were getting into.

this "me too" movement is a LOAD OF CRAP!"

newfie

how many of you guys ever bought a women drinks or got her drunk in the hopes of getting them to bed?

the woman even admitted to a friend that she was going to do this to get a "big pay day " all these women are looking for a payday. they knew what they were getting into.

this "me too" movement is a LOAD OF CRAP!"

that's actually a valid point . though in the drink scenario a woman has to make a conscious decision to drink and allow herself to get drunk.

I'm surprised and maybe I missed it that Cosby was not charged with the actual crime of administering the narcotic/barbiturate whatever it was - to these unsuspecting women.