Bill Cosby - Timing was off

floridays

Because you recognize Trump for what he is doesn't automatically make you a liberal.
You're correct, your
bsbullf.gif
does however.

floridays

These days if she's not lucid in any respect a man could be looking at a prison sentence.
Don't begin to buy their line of bs. With your line of thinking how will lucid eventually be defined? There is shared responsibility, and a man and woman hooking up should not be defined as potentially criminal by flimsy means.

vantexan

Don't begin to buy their line of bs. With your line of thinking how will lucid eventually be defined? There is shared responsibility, and a man and woman hooking up should not be defined as potentially criminal by flimsy means.
What I'm saying is two people meet in a bar. They go home drunk. She wakes up thinking she's been taken advantage of. These days who is likely to face charges over it if the woman sees things that way?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
What I'm saying is two people meet in a bar. They go home drunk. She wakes up thinking she's been taken advantage of. These days who is likely to face charges over it if the woman sees things that way?
How is this in any way comparable to what Cosby was convicted of?

vantexan

How is this in any way comparable to what Cosby was convicted of?
Just referring to my earlier post that these days if a woman is not completely lucid during sex the man risks prison time. So probably not a good idea to try and get someone drunk to get them willing, even if the man is drunk too.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just referring to my earlier post that these days if a woman is not completely lucid during sex the man risks prison time. So probably not a good idea to try and get someone drunk to get them willing, even if the man is drunk too.
I disagree with the notion that just because Bill Cosby was convicted of drugging and raping a woman suddenly all men are somehow in danger, but if it makes some creep think twice about trying to get a woman drunk so he can have sex with her I view that as a positive.

vantexan

I disagree with the notion that just because Bill Cosby was convicted of drugging and raping a woman suddenly all men are somehow in danger, but if it makes some creep think twice about trying to get a woman drunk so he can have sex with her I view that as a positive.
I agree with you but it's not just entertainers getting popped by the #MeToo movement. A lot of men are paying a price for their indiscretions. Most of the time rightly so, but I've seen women say that some women are settling old scores. Any guy right now attracted to a woman better make sure she's receptive to the idea and then take things slow.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I agree with you but it's not just entertainers getting popped by the #MeToo movement. A lot of men are paying a price for their indiscretions. Most of the time rightly so, but I've seen women say that some women are settling old scores. Any guy right now attracted to a woman better make sure she's receptive to the idea and then take things slow.
This has always been good advice.