BILLIONS

image.jpeg

:chaseups:

Delivered

I hope ups makes $10 Billion so we all can get our fair share.

Concessions are out of the question.
  • UPS rewarded shareowners by increasing dividends per share by nearly 10% over the prior year and distributing $840 million during the 1st quarter.

The rank and file should expect no less.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What they must realize, but will never admit, is the fact that we employees are making this happen despite all the obstacles they put in our way. Imagine how much better it would be if they stopped tripping us up, and starting treating us with the human decency we deserve. Shareholders should be demanding this.

happyman2018

I hope ups makes $10 Billion so we all can get our fair share.

Concessions are out of the question.
  • UPS rewarded shareowners by increasing dividends per share by nearly 10% over the prior year and distributing $840 million during the 1st quarter.

The rank and file should expect no less.
What does the rank and file have invested in the company. UPS rewards investors for the money they have invested in UPS. Your owed nothing.

PT Car Washer

What does the rank and file have invested in the company. UPS rewards investors for the money they have invested in UPS. Your owed nothing.
The rank and file have blood and sweat invested in the company. Doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Your attitude (and our new manager) reminds me of why I only work hard enough not to get fired anymore.

happyman2018

The rank and file have blood and sweat invested in the company. Doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Your attitude (and our new manager) reminds me of why I only work hard enough not to get fired anymore.
Employee compensation and benefits account for 60 cents of every dollar ups makes. Where else can you go deliver packages and get the pay + benefits you have? Investors have much more lucrative places to put their money besides ups. Examples would be fedex and amazon.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Employee compensation and benefits account for 60 cents of every dollar ups makes. Where else can you go deliver packages and get the pay + benefits you have? Investors have much more lucrative places to put their money besides ups. Examples would be fedex and amazon.
Where else can you go manage 25 year olds and get the pay + benefits+stock you have.....ups spends a lot of money on management people..we are making it happen.. you are out in the smoking area 30 times a day and endlessly driving around trying trying to catch a driver not using a handrail....you are Delusional to think that you are adding ANYTHING of value to better the company...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What they must realize, but will never admit, is the fact that we employees are making this happen despite all the obstacles they put in our way. Imagine how much better it would be if they stopped tripping us up, and starting treating us with the human decency we deserve. Shareholders should be demanding this.

Shareholders care about one thing and it is not how employees are treated.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What do you do at UPS? So take every rank and file employee out of the company. Can you imagine how much more the investors would make then? But for how long...?
252124E9-D10F-4120-8452-90C4BBE37DE6.jpeg
Psst, some of us useless rank and filers are investors btw.